• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Not only that he was the best manualist he had ever heard, but he was playing with a hand & knee pit.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Great screenshots! - I’m still thinking but have been working long hours & so very tired to try & match some of the very funny captions so far!!!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

diego - 02 August 2013 07:04 PM

Not only that he was the best manualist he had ever heard, but he was playing with a hand & knee pit.

Hehe ,lol ..Man i was about to finish the whole Vid then i just thought i must stop now , hheee

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Sherlock: Watson, let’s go home. You’ve been here for one week, and I was only kidding when I said your disguise skills suck.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

TimovieMan - 02 August 2013 08:36 AM

]Everybody seems to forget that Intense Degree is first in line. Wink
Granted, he’s not a first-time dad, but still… Tongue

Yep, less than 3 weeks to go until due date, so the Fourth Degree could be here any time now. Gasp Laughing  Heart Eyes 

However, everyone else is always more excited for your first one so the focus is all on you buddy! Wink

Great entries so far, keep them coming!

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

Laughing

I am baaaaaaaack!

Total Posts: 80

Joined 2013-02-01

PM

I give up this werewolf thing. I’m shaving tomorrow! One has to be INSANE to spend half of a lifetime running on arms! Ouch…

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Intense Degree - 01 August 2013 06:54 AM

The one-legged medallion man wasn’t very happy on seeing the bum eying up his sock.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Reporter: I understand you worked for Woolworth’s for over 50 years - how has it’s closure affected you?

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

The deluded man only stole a chipolata but remembered it being bigger than it was!

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Giorgio Armani’s new range in suits were a best seller after this picture featured in vogue - unfortunately the hairy gloves & nose rouge for men didn’t quite catch on.

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Just for fun (and to bump the topic again Wink) a quick caption from me which won’t be counted obviously.

I will leave it a couple of days for any more entries and then it’s all about the results.

To be honest, James Mangold had to concede that the heavily reduced budget for Wolverine 2 was going to have an effect on the quality of the film.

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 5601

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

One of the final contestants in the grueling 48-hour Hokey-Pokey marathon falls to the ground, no longer able to shake it all about.
“If I hadn’t tried to put my left arm in and my right foot out at the same time, I would have won,” said the exhausted player.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 2993

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

“After I accidentally drank the entire bottle of hair-growing lotion I was fired from my job as a children-stories reader, my wife threw me out ‘cause she was sweeping hair away all day and, worst of all, I was forced to resign from my position of president of the Patrick Stewart lookalikes club.”

Man in costume: “There you are Mr James! I was looking for you for the last 3 days. You forgot to pay me for my financial advice!!”

“What do you mean I am arrested because I was your son’s drum teacher??”

Man on window: “I will double the rent of the cardbox my friend. The Brazilian World Cup comes closer and closer!”

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

The pictures reminds me of Roger Whittaker: Streets of London

They could (almost) fit as illustrations to the song.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top