• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

“Well done Mr Holmes. I must admit I am impressed at your discovery that I ground my husband’s dead body into bags of fertilizer. What you failed to deduce however is that the cup of tea you just had was not earl grey but in fact made from my species of rare hydrangea, which are of course poisonous. I expect you will soon be experiencing the effects such as hallucinations of giant white cursors, among other things…”

Total Posts: 2993

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Lady Kestrel - 17 July 2013 07:01 PM

Rule No1: Never mess with your neighbour if he has the means to take control of a laser satellite. All he had to do now was to turn it just a bit to the right…

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Dracula: The Last Sanctuary

The ‘Lady of the Night’ was very adept at engaging trade despite her advancing years: “Just 1 euro sir & I promise to keep my veil on”

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Gothos

The new bouncer was very good! He was very successful at scaring off all of the ‘riff-raff’ but unfortunately the bar went bust despite a small group of students each continuing to ‘nurse’ 1/2 a beer every night.

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

It is a little know fact that Marty Feldman’s sister, Diana Feldman almost got the role as Scarlet O’Hara in Gone with the Wind, it was only because Clark Gable couldn’t keep a straight face when looking into her eyes, that Vivien Leigh got the role instead.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

The Sydney Mystery

The confused lady knew she was to be featured in a magazine but when the photographer turned up to take some photo-shoots for ‘Women’s Gardening Weekly’ he made the mistake of saying “Hello”. After that she changed & flatly refused to be pictured wearing her tweed skirt, green wellies etc doing any gardening!

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Total Posts: 80

Joined 2013-02-01

PM

Dracula: The Last Sanctuary

- Mom? Are you sure you didn’t forget about those conjunctivitis eye drops that the doctor prescribed?
- Don’t doubt me, young man! I am sipping them with my morning tea regularly!

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

What kind of idiot chooses Paper in a game of Rock, Paper, Shotgun?!?

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

A TRIBUTE TO FARROKH BULSARA

Ooh, each morning I get up I die a little
Can barely stand on my feet
(Take a look at yourself) Take a look in the mirror and cry (and cry)
Lord what you’re doing to me (yeah yeah)
I have spent all my years in believing you
But I just can’t get no relief, Lord!

Can anybody find me, somebody to love………

I work till I ache in my bones
At the end (at the end of the day)
I take home my hard earned pay all on my own
I get down (down) on my knees (knees)
And I start to pray
Till the tears run down from my eyes

Everyday (everyday) - I try and I try and I try
But everybody wants to put me down
They say I’m going crazy
They say I got a lot of water in my brain
Ah, got no common sense
I got nobody left to believe in

Got no feel, I got no rhythm
I just keep losing my beat (You just keep losing and losing)
I’m OK, I’m alright (he’s alright - he’s alright)
I ain’t gonna face no defeat (yeah yeah)
I just gotta get out of this prison cell
One day (someday) I’m gonna be free, Lord!

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Your CAT?
Dobby haven’t seen your cat!
Dobby doesn’t eat cats!
Dobby is victim of vicious rumor!
Why ask poor Dobby if he seen your cat?

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

This wasn’t quite what Bernie had expected, when he asked the driver to take him to the local Cathouse!

This also wasn’t quite what Bernie had expected, when he asked the driver to take him to the local Cathouse!

This certainly wasn’t what Bernie had expected, when he asked the driver to take him to the local Cathouse!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

As soon as the door opened, Hercule Poirot solved the case. It’s always the butler who did it…

This concept art for the scene where Bilbo and Gollum exchange riddles was not to Peter Jackson’s satisfaction.

He may have a menacing appearance now, but when he’ll enter the ring in a few seconds, John Cena will wipe the floor with him…

That look on Nana’s face can only mean one thing: resistance is futile, you WILL tend to her garden!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Offscreen: Why, out of all the God-forsaken shitholes in Mexico, do we have to meet here?

(cue the melody)

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

It was the most bizarre moment in the salesman’s career when he tried to sell Mr. Potato Head to that man.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top