• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

rtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

chrissie - 25 July 2013 04:25 AM

I also enjoyed Bonsai’s Freddy Mercury tribute - singing along I thought the words matched the pics so well!

Thank you.  Smile

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Caption Contest 33: “Wherever I lay my head”

Hey, seriously guys, get out from behind your desks and get out there man, everyone knows it’s all going on out on the streets man. The streets is where it’s at.

Welcome one and welcome all to CC33 where we attempt to free our minds from the shackles of materialism, possessions and walls and get down with the time rich!

Courtesy of Broken Sword 4, Mystery of the Druids, LA Noire and The Bum please meet our four “gentlemen of leisure”. But what words of wisdom are these modern day bohemians imparting and what lessons can we learn from them?

That, ladies and gentlemen of the Caption Contest, is up to you!

LET’S GET READY TO CAPTION!

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 4257

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Right click -> View Image (you know the drill)

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Mr. Mojo Risin’...

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

This rare photo, taken by Mark David Chapman himself and showing John Lennon after the first bullet struck his shoulder, was kept from the public for over 30 years…

Trench coat gangster (grinning): “If this is all the protection money you can offer me, then I’m afraid I’ll have to rough you up!”

“I swear, officer… She told me she was 18.”

Man in window: “Honey, come see! There’s a scruffy-looking hobbit in the alley!”

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Intense Degree - 01 August 2013 06:54 AM

and it said ..that was the last time Morsi was seen

‘Sir you would mind getting back here ,to your place.. i was the one sitting next to the can when i left’

Total Posts: 5600

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Online Shopping for the Homeless:
Let’s see now… I can wear the shirt and red socks as they are, and the green sock will make a decent mitten to match the one I have on.  The briefs are a bit too big, but one of the clothespins should take up the slack, and the padded bra will make terrific earmuffs this winter.  Now if I can just distract the guy in the window, I’ll be all set with a brand new wardrobe.

How to Tell a First-Time Dad from a Bum
1 - Bum: Street dirt   New Dad: Close encounter with a kicking baby and a dirty diaper
2 - Bum: Slept on bench under pigeon roost   New Dad: Burped colicky baby without protective cloth on shoulder
3 - Bum: Traded shaver for wine   New Dad: Discovered babies think it’s fun to throw things on the floor, including shavers.
4 - Bum: No shower available   New Dad: Used baby oil instead of shampoo to wash hair
5 - Bum: Panicked look in eyes when contemplating the cost of a bottle of wine   New Dad: Panicked look in eyes when contemplating the cost of sending baby to college
6 - Bum: Begging to be locked up to stay warm   New Dad: Begging to be locked up to get a full night’s sleep

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Lady Kestrel - 02 August 2013 12:36 AM

P.S. It’s not fair to applaud while the round is stll on, but I just couldn’t help it.
P.P.S. Is it only me or everybody here tend to pick on Monte Vimia lately?

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 5600

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

zobraks - 02 August 2013 02:45 AM

P.S. It’s not fair to applaud while the round is stll on, but I just couldn’t help it.

Thanks, Big Z.!  I was inspired by a certain moderator-soon-to-be-dad around here.

Who?

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Lady Kestrel - 02 August 2013 02:58 AM

Who?

The same father-wannabe you were talking about.
It should be written as MonteVimia, actually.

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 2992

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Is it only me or everybody here tend to pick on Monte Vimia lately?

Who?

That’s how Zobraks calls TimovieMan in the “Decipher the Anagram” thread.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Thanks, Big Z.!  I was inspired by a certain moderator-soon-to-be-dad around here.

Everybody seems to forget that Intense Degree is first in line. Wink
Granted, he’s not a first-time dad, but still… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

... So I guess that you didn’t get the memo?!
That undercover bum operation was cancelled 6 months ago.

For Christ sake Dan!
Didn’t anybody notice I was gone!?!
You have been walking past me every day for six months, and haven’t said a word!!!

Yeah ... Well ... We kind of just assumed you had hit the juice again, and was kicked out by your old lady.
Did I mention you got fired 5 months ago?

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Why ???
I think our excellent impartial judge, is beyond being influenced by the popular vote, and generally people like some feedback on their jokes. 

Lady Kestrel - 02 August 2013 12:36 AM

And a from me too.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top