• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Henk61

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Congratulations to all the prize winners & also thank you to everyone else for the very entertaining captions!

I love my prizes - I’m not sure about the rocking bench though but the healthy meal looks scrumptious although I could do with a few unhealthy ones also to fatten me up!

Thank you Intense Degree for posting an interesting, if challenging, Caption Contest & if I slap you will that prompt you to post another?

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Congrats to the prize winners, and to everyone else for the captions. Cool

Cool prizes, btw. I particularly like the Death Star ice cubes. Sadly I didn’t win them… Frown

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Congratulations to all winners and to the host for the very interesting prizes!

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Great prizes, Mr. Degree!  I love the choices of benches and ice cubes/spheres.  Thanks for hosting this despite your real life trials and tribulations, and thanks for all the laughs to all who participated.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

YAAAYYY! Laughing
Thanks Intense! Funny prizes! Especially the bench , it reminds me of my favourite old swings when I was a kid.
Good screens, everyone! Smile

I am baaaaaaaack!

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Thanks for the prizes though I don’t think I can fit into the Leonard Ball bench, the oversized one seems to be more my size Smile

Congratulations to all the winners and to all the contestants for some very funny captions, I’m actually a bit surprised to make it into the runners up with all these funny contributions. Also thx to Intense for finding time to post the results despite the recent turbulence in your real life

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Nice to see you back Intense, and once again - great round everybody!

These were not an easy ones to caption, but once again there were some splendid captions, like LK’s Bum vs New dad as probably one of the round highlights. Grin

Also, I haven’t won a meal with a tramp (I do love that McDonald’s stuff, though Tongue), but never in my life while eating spaghetti I was able not to think of that specific scene. Smile

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I have something in mind, so I’ll post a new one probably later today.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Welcome to: Caption Contest #34: Remastered Special Edition of Director’s Cut Remake

This contest’s images are from Special Editions of Monkey Island 1 and 2, King’s Quest III Redux and Broken Sword II - Remastered:

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Look behind you! A three-headed monkey!

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 317

Joined 2008-07-14

PM

“As the lovers looked towards the future, they missed the rapidly largening moon behind them that was soon going to crash into Earth and make that future very short.”

Favorite Adventure Games-Lost Crown, Longest Journey, Dark Fall 1&2, Barrow Hill, Black Mirror, Blackwell games, Riven, Myst
Favorite Other Games-Kings Bounty, FTL
Currently Playing-Barrow Hill:The Dark Path
Looking Forward To-Last Crown/Braken Tor

Total Posts: 109

Joined 2005-07-29

PM

You can scowl at me all you want, I’m not gonna pull it.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

’..what are you waiting for , you know ye ll ‘ve to restore your saved game’

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2008-01-09