• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

After 60 years of turnabout court days, Phoenix Wright no longer pointed with the same vigour as when he was young…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Oh great! I wish someone had told this was a costume ball!!!
Then I could have worn my cool pirate outfit instead of this old dress.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

He had intended to give the boy the dressing down of his life. However, the words never came as he stared in horror at the TV screen over in the corner. Radagast the Brown could not believe this was how he had been portrayed in the film of The Hobbit.

No one would ever take him seriously again and Peter Jackson would pay for this folly!

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Partygoers on right: The pig bone’s connected to the… clown nose…
Guybrush: Oh, not again…

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Old man on left: These tourists are getting easier and easier to spot every year - not only they speak with a silly accent, but their faces literally stick out.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Everyone thought the competition had been abandoned by the host, but when Intense Degree finally got round to posting the results several weeks later, celebrations ensued!

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 317

Joined 2008-07-14

PM

Intense Degree - 17 September 2013 10:28 AM

Hahahaha! That’s exactly who I thought I would be. For a minute there, I thought I was making out with Sefir. Tongue

Favorite Adventure Games-Lost Crown, Longest Journey, Dark Fall 1&2, Barrow Hill, Black Mirror, Blackwell games, Riven, Myst
Favorite Other Games-Kings Bounty, FTL
Currently Playing-Barrow Hill:The Dark Path
Looking Forward To-Last Crown/Braken Tor

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Everyone thought the competition had been abandoned by the host, but when Intense Degree finally got round to posting the results several weeks later, celebrations ensued!

WOW Intense Degree!!! For me you’ve just knocked the socks off of the other brilliant entries for that pic!
Oh no! you’ve sat me next to Advie - I wouldn’t mind as he’s a lovely man except that he’s got this idea for a quiz he needs help with…........

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

He He - Nice one

I also just noticed that Sefir’s and my avatar looks somewhat similar, both with a focus on the eyes.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Hey i ate that whole fish by myself ... i Guess that is why chrissie’ lookin’ Grumpy Tongue

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Advie - 17 September 2013 01:15 PM

Hey i ate that whole fish by myself ... i Guess that is why chrissie’ lookin’ Grumpy Tongue

Actually Advie, I don’t like fish but you’re hogging most of the table & after being such a greedy guts you’re going to shortly be hogging a whole lot more of it!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Intense Degree - 16 September 2013 05:27 AM

The Adventure Gamers Forum meet ups were always colourful affairs…

I was going to reply “based on posture alone, I’m the guy dressed as a moose”, but decided not to.

Well, what do you know…
I’m the guy dressed as a moose… Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

chrissie - 17 September 2013 02:03 PM
Advie - 17 September 2013 01:15 PM

Actually Advie, I don’t like fish but you’re hogging most of the table & after being such a greedy guts you’re going to shortly be hogging a whole lot more of it!

heyyy (with a distant voice) chrissie! with that look of admiration on face you oughta know that it wasn’t my fault Embarassed ..i will make it up to ya Smile

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

TimovieMan - 17 September 2013 03:42 PM

Well, what do you know…
I’m the guy dressed as a moose… Grin

Does that mean I should read something into the fact that I’m the clown????

Total Posts: 5589

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I love the party, Intense!

Iznogood - 17 September 2013 04:29 PM

Does that mean I should read something into the fact that I’m the clown????

You are rather funny, you know, but don’t get a swelled head about it.
Oops!  Too late!  Well, at least you don’t have a bone through your nose.  Owww!

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top