• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AGSOTD

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Sorry Advie - that’s it from me as I’m pulling out from any future posts on the Wednesday so it’s all yours - I’m too busy.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

you can’t take a joke chrissie ..

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Nothing to do with jokes Advie - find someone else to collaborate with if you don’t want to carry the post on your own as I’ve already said I’m busy.

Total Posts: 5051

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Advie - 31 August 2016 05:40 PM

you can’t take a joke chrissie ..

WTF is it with you? There is no “joking” here. We were trying to get the AGSOTD Wednesday up and running with a collaborative effort.

I have supported you in the past. But really!

I hope chrissie decides to stay on. Maybe Becky can do a few and I will try to do a few. It will take some time to get things sorted out. But you just are out of line.

We will figure things out.

Tim

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

do have any idea what are you talking about?

Total Posts: 1666

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Get well, Iznogood!

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Advie - 31 August 2016 11:34 PM

Think of it this way. You managed to piss off the person you were to collaborate with until Iz returns. And when called on it you fell back on the same phrase you have used so often in the past, i.e. it was a joke. Didn’t work this time.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

rtrooney - 01 September 2016 07:25 PM
Advie - 31 August 2016 11:34 PM

Think of it this way. You managed to piss off the person you were to collaborate with until Iz returns. And when called on it you fell back on the same phrase you have used so often in the past, i.e. it was a joke. Didn’t work this time.

No, you think of it like this.. i didnt piss no shit.. and i aint responsible for no ozone hole at the sky.
someone get bothered of the way i talk once and not the other i wouldnt think of it but moody.
and above all there was nothing wrong,  or cant you read the previous posts.
if i want to take Izno place i would not need your blessings .. but anyways now that you sound so bossy with no position to be so,  i tell you to take this agsotd where do you like.. i never been a part of it and thanks to you i would not want too now.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Advie - 01 September 2016 08:04 PM

No, you think of it like this.. i didnt piss no shit.. and i aint responsible for no ozone hole at the sky.
someone get bothered of the way i talk once and not the other i wouldnt think of it but moody.
and above all there was nothing wrong,  or cant you read the previous posts.
if i want to take Izno place i would not need your blessings .. but anyways now that you sound so bossy with no position to be so,  i tell you to take this agsotd where do you like.. i never been a part of it and thanks to you i would not want too now.

Think that pretty much says it all.

I think we’re looking for another way to cover until Iz returns.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Hopefully this can be resolved Tim & thank you so much for your support in understanding & posting about the ‘problem’ here - I very much appreciate it!  Thumbs Up 

I think AGSotD is an interesting mainstay of the forum & I don’t want to see it ‘hurt’ so I will go ahead & fill in on Wednesdays for October at least & continue Iznogood’s theme as best I can!

Advie - 31 August 2016 12:36 PM

....next Wednesday it is.. i will beat the crap out of you something .. eventually Tongue Tongue

Advie, this post is threatening & although you may have intended it as a joke it’s actually offensive & not funny at all – all you needed to do was leave out the ‘you’ but obviously you didn’t get it.
Also you can feel free to carry on as you do but sometimes it’s worth considering when your comments/ behaviour ‘piss’ someone else off what you can do to help the situation rather than just deciding that you are going to do whatever you want without considering anyone else. 

Hope you got everything off your chest after your rant so do you want to post on Wednesdays in September or not ...beating the crap out of something ? (just leave ME out of it.)

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

10 mins b4 Advies trademark uturn and playing it cool.
Grin

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

chrissie - 02 September 2016 10:45 AM

Hope you got everything off your chest after your rant so do you want to post on Wednesdays in September or not ...beating the crap out of something ? (just leave ME out of it.)

Sorry..  thank you for your understanding that sometimes i do speak things without understanding its native meaning.. i will carry on September

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

What’s up? Friday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday? Is it time to stop?

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 06 September 2016 12:45 PM

What’s up? Friday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday? Is it time to stop?

I wont stop beating you big bad wolf.
Get prepared to pressQ

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

I can’t speak for Oscar, but you should see a Casual Friday post on the 9th.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top