• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Gabrielrtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

General Gaming News Thread

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

nomadsoul - 09 November 2017 04:38 PM

We are done guys, lets move on

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2017/11/09/ceo-confirms-red-dead-redemption-2-microtransactions/

It could be something akin to GTA 5 online. As long as it doesn’t affect the single player, I’m ok with it.

RIP indeed Respawn, bid goes for less than Codww2 3 days profit
Add Respawn in queue after Visceral

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1457641

Is it EA’s mission statement to put every independent developer out of business?

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

new MMOrpg from pubg guys
money printing ensues

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

plot thickens

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Repawn will be put in Star Wars/Battlefield games until closure. Titanfall probably dead…
Wonder if Zampella will leave

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Sony trademarks Syphon Filter in Europe

Remake like Sotc could be PSX megaton for old fans

And you can never guess the new guest character(s)

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 11 November 2017 03:49 AM

Sony trademarks Syphon Filter in Europe

Remake like Sotc could be PSX megaton for old fans

And you can never guess the new guest character(s)

Did not expect turtles at all, potentially great

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Interesting analysis of Doom Switch port:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2017-dooms-impossible-switch-port-analysed

Lots of compromise taking a graphical hit but effort by Panic Button and id engine. Curious about how Wolf2 will run.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Guy who leaked TMNT/enchantress has leaked more stuff

DMC5 will finally be announced at PSX. Dante, Vergil, and Nero will all be playable on the game. I don’t know if that will be confirmed at PSX in particular alongside the reveal, but multiple sources have informed me that all three characters are on it and you can play as them

REmake 2 is a third-person game. You should finally see something from it next year if they don’t put something out around the very end of the year, but I’m hearing next year

Soulcaliber 4 , I was told it’ll be for PS4, PC, and Nintendo Switch. There was no Xbox One version mentioned to me. The game should be revealed by the end of the year and make its 21st anniversary at least. One trustworthy source told me it would be revealed at PSX

Metroid Prime 4 should have something revealed with some in-game footage early next year from what I’ve heard. I’m hearing that Direct in January particularly. Bandai Namco is developing the game for Nintendo. I don’t know which development studio

According to one of my sources, they claim that Square Enix is doing The World Ends With You 2 exclusively for the Nintendo Switch.

Blizzard is preparing a Hearthstone port for the Switch. I’m not sure when this will be announced due to the phrasing, but I heard about this when I went to Blizzcon.

These are great rumors and seem like a stretch but again TMNT feels like a stretch too

He has also leaked SFV and MvCi lineup

Star-Lord, Ms. Marvel, Green Goblin, Wolverine, Cyclops, Psylocke, Magneto, Storm, Deadpool, Doctor Doom, Daredevil, Asura, Lady, Gill, Rashid, Captain Commando, Nina, Deis, Regina, Gene, Vergil, Akuma, and Apollo Justice

SFV Season 3 characters include Sagat, Sakura, Cody, Sodom, 2 newcomers (I heard 2 Final Fight newcomers from one source, but Roxy and a Shadaloo Doll from another)

There will also be free characters added as part of the update, which are Crimson Viper, Q, Necro, and Oro

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

The World Ends with You 2 rumour sounds highly unlikely, unless Nintendo is paying for it. Hearthstone also since Blizzard never ported it to consoles.
Remake2, DMC5 and SC6 at PSX would be great

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Some bummer news, PSX is not a showcase but laid back conference with Devs coming and revealing, not bad as long as there will be some wanted announcements with Ghost gameplay n shit

PSX is Friday
On Thursday VGAs

wilco - 12 November 2017 05:11 AM

The World Ends with You 2 rumour sounds highly unlikely, unless Nintendo is paying for it

Ofcourse Ninty would be paying if its true, not hot about Namco making MP4 though
But they have to hire other peeps to fill up coming years

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Wait wut

Cool anyway

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Battlefront 2 ridiculous pay model having some backlash, Hope is continues:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-11-13-eas-response-to-star-wars-battlefront-2-loot-box-fury-isnt-going-down-well

40h to unlock a hero?!?
The EA response - “The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different heroes.”

So glad I cancelled the pre-order after the beta.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 13 November 2017 04:19 PM

40h to unlock a hero?!?
The EA response - “The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different heroes.“So glad I cancelled the pre-order after the beta.

They are fooling teens for sure, too bad for them
Sense of pride comment from Souls director used for grinding, never expected that

Take2 is also saying monetizing singleplayer
Hopefully no grinding in Rdr2 singelplayer, like collect 50 animal skins
I am sure though Blands3 will exploit it

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

More sexual harassment stories. This time, ign:

As far as BF2, there is no way I will support this monstrosity called EA going forward after axing Visceral and runing Bioware.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

@wilco Prices reduced, go go there is sale going on microstransactions Grin

EA has been quick to address the hero problem, though, publishing a blog outlining immediate changes just prior to the game’s release. Prices have been effectively quartered, with Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker now costing 15,000 credits as opposed to 60,000, Palpatine, Chewbacca and Leia available for 10,000 as opposed to 40,000 and Iden now available for 5,000. The change is effective immediately - so players who’ve bought the deluxe edition which unlocks tomorrow will get the new prices.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-11-13-ea-slashes-star-wars-battlefront-2-hero-costs-after-fan-furore

Seriously

SoccerDude28 - 13 November 2017 08:42 PM

More sexual harassment stories. This time, ign:

As far as BF2, there is no way I will support this monstrosity called EA going forward after axing Visceral and runing Bioware.

They posted an apology on fbook , which is reported to have been forced by fans

Ellenpage has come out too against Xmen director

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top