• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CaliMonkLittleRose

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

General Gaming News Thread

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Over 1 million players have partied on the Battle Bus during the first day of Battle Royale! Thank you and party on

Well that was fast, ,my dload will finish 2day its actually 10+ gb file

wilco - 27 September 2017 05:46 PM

BGE2 Space monkey program sent a big survey. My answers were all no multiplayer, no GAS, focus on storyline and characters… Also please continue storyline from first game

I hope no Multi and GAS is something majority of gamers will demand

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Lucien21 - 26 September 2017 10:01 AM

Games with Gold for Oct looks decent.

DmC: Devil May Cry: Oct 1 – 31 (Xbox One)
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor: Oct 16 – Nov 15 (Xbox One)
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow: Oct 1 – 15 (Xbox 360)
Blood Drive: Oct 16 – Nov 15 (Xbox 360)

Finally get to play DmC reboot.

Sounds like this was a blooming hoax. The real games are not as impressive.

Gone Home Oct 1 – 31 (Xbox One)
Turing Test Oct 16 – Nov 15 (Xbox One)
Rayman 3 HD Oct 1 – 15 (Xbox 360)
Medal of Honour: Airborn Oct 16 – Nov 15 (Xbox 360)

Cry

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Lucien21 - 28 September 2017 03:52 AM
Lucien21 - 26 September 2017 10:01 AM

Games with Gold for Oct looks decent.

DmC: Devil May Cry: Oct 1 – 31 (Xbox One)
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor: Oct 16 – Nov 15 (Xbox One)
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow: Oct 1 – 15 (Xbox 360)
Blood Drive: Oct 16 – Nov 15 (Xbox 360)

Finally get to play DmC reboot.

Sounds like this was a blooming hoax. The real games are not as impressive.

Gone Home Oct 1 – 31 (Xbox One)
Turing Test Oct 16 – Nov 15 (Xbox One)
Rayman 3 HD Oct 1 – 15 (Xbox 360)
Medal of Honour: Airborn Oct 16 – Nov 15 (Xbox 360)

Cry

Lol, too good to be true, that’s a really boring list now…

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

These DMC fans will go crazy if it wont be DMC5 lol

RedDead2 stream in an hour from now

Man its been 11 months already since rdr2 reveal teaser

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

The story of outlaw Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang as they rob, fight and steal their way across the vast and rugged heart of America in order to survive. Coming Spring 2018 to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One systems.

You got some money for me boi

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

nomadsoul - 28 September 2017 11:07 AM

The story of outlaw Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang as they rob, fight and steal their way across the vast and rugged heart of America in order to survive. Coming Spring 2018 to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One systems.

You got some money for me boi

They confirmed it is a prequel to the last game and it looks great. Just take my money already.

In other news, I got an email from bestbuy telling me that the SNES classic will be available in limited quantities in their store on the 29th. What’s the point of signing up for the pre-order email reminder if they are not going to take any preorders? Meh

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Typical of Rockstar, wait forever for something new and then only drop a small trailer. Not one of their best one but the game looks great.

SoccerDude28 - 28 September 2017 04:00 PM

In other news, I got an email from bestbuy telling me that the SNES classic will be available in limited quantities in their store on the 29th. What’s the point of signing up for the pre-order email reminder if they are not going to take any preorders? Meh

Got mine pre-ordered on a local store, they said they would have enough when I pre-orderd months ago but still doubting… Fully prepared to get there tomorrow and have none available.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Played alot of Fortnite PUBG, was intense af, for first 10 hrs
Got 2nd twice and them sniper campers screwed me , got so pissed
In this game you can craft your towers and fortify it and if have some good loot like sniper, you can make others sitting ducks from a vantage point

Graphics are cool, much easy to spot enemies than PUBG, with Blizzard feel in design and calm ambient noises

Had a blast playing it with friends, at times its super stealthy game , heart racing hearing footsteps and march to aim for top 3

And now too much people are making teams and gang bang you if you are solo

wilco - 28 September 2017 04:17 PM

Typical of Rockstar, wait forever for something new and then only drop a small trailer. Not one of their best one but the game looks great

IIRC you havent played the first one right boi? Smile
I think they are testing waters and it works, each trailer is their own E3
R* doesnt need gamers, gamers need R*
They are too big
Yes after a year its a small revelation , but maybe more at PSX or VGA
If not then i wonder about Spring date
But again they can drop 2 big trailers a month before release and still score 5+ million sales in a month Tongue

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Chang says his company has had talks with all of the major console companies about bringing PUBG to a broader audience. Microsoft Corp. will launch the title exclusively on Xbox later this year. Bluehole is in talks with Sony about introducing a version for the PlayStation after that.

Hahaha that Fortnite market Grin

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 29 September 2017 06:43 AM

IIRC you havent played the first one right boi? Smile
I think they are testing waters and it works, each trailer is their own E3
R* doesnt need gamers, gamers need R*
They are too big
Yes after a year its a small revelation , but maybe more at PSX or VGA
If not then i wonder about Spring date
But again they can drop 2 big trailers a month before release and still score 5+ million sales in a month Tongue

I played, maybe around 15h, just never finished it, if the PS3 ever leaves the closet I’ll get back to it Smile
I doubt we’ll see more a while, probably get those gameplay videos that Rockstar usually does near launch, like you say, Rockstar doesn’t need the hype.

nomadsoul - 29 September 2017 12:20 PM

Chang says his company has had talks with all of the major console companies about bringing PUBG to a broader audience. Microsoft Corp. will launch the title exclusively on Xbox later this year. Bluehole is in talks with Sony about introducing a version for the PlayStation after that.

Hahaha that Fortnite market Grin

The question is how long. Epic hoping for MIcrosoft to have exclusivity on PUBG for a long time!

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Commodore is jumping on the mini retro console bandwagon with a retro C64

Total Posts: 55

Joined 2017-09-25

PM

I’m not quite sure why these are taking off as they are. If it was the PS1, N64, Dreamcast or around those gens, fair enough as the emulators aren’t that good and the hardware/games are getting tough to find, but these older games work better than ever with new features through emulation.

Also, the pricing on these devices is laughable. Get a rasberry pi for 20-30 and you can use it purely for software emulation…all in one box.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

I think its a nostalgia bait
And yes some PS2/psx device with 50 games builtin upscaled or emulated would be killer

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Doesn’t look bad but I don’t think the games are that good, it’s ridding the train on nostalgia bait.
But now I think a Mini Amiga 500/600 would be awesome:

Turrican, Project X, Volfied, Pinball Fantasies, Premiere, North vs South, Superfrog, Curse of Enchantia, Magic Pockets, Player Manager, Sensible Soccer, etc… I’m there day 1

Nintendo should be doing N64 next year maybe. Think Sony might jump in, a PSX compilation would be great.
The problem with these releases vs Virtual Console is that lots of good stuff doesn’t make the cut, only the more popular games. Got my SNES mini today, neat package.

Other news, Nintendo announced Wii eshop will close in 2019. So still 2 years to get those Virtual Console stuff, it’s the best selection.

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Cuphead out now.

About to start my playthrough. =)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top