• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

General Gaming News Thread

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

New interviews with solid info

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/09/feature_suda51_on_travis_strikes_again_celebrating_indies_and_collecting_zeldas_korok_seeds

http://videogamechoochoo.com/we-talked-to-suda-51-about-travis-strikes-again-super-smash-bros-and-fire-pro-wrestling/

Collaboration is limited to ingame Tshirts Meh
HotlineMiami one can go beyond shirts
Suda using all resources to remaster K7, which means Crapcom aint interested yet
Seems like 2019 game

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 06 September 2017 06:59 AM

Suda using all resources to remaster K7, which means Crapcom aint interested yet
Seems like 2019 game

The hell? I didn’t want just a mini-games collection but just t-shirts from indies is disappointing…

PUBG has sold 10 million copies on Steam! It’s crazy

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

nomadsoul - 06 September 2017 06:59 AM

Seems like 2019 game

Oh what a bummer, after he got us all excited about the possibilities of in-game levels or gameplay tied to the 6 indie games. This is even worse than mini-games.  Pan

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 06 September 2017 12:45 PM

The hell? I didn’t want just a mini-games collection but just t-shirts from indies is disappointing

I am sure something regarding royalties and shit is an issue and NMH is not hot selling brand, so cutting more cents off the profit will be a BIG NO from suda

Hotline guys were helping to pirate their own game on piratebay so they wont have issue
And frankly i dont want any crossover other than Hotline, both worlds and minds are on same page

I am though not fond of one joycon controls, thats one department that can use some upgrade from last NMH, even though wii chuks were cool, there was some camera issues
One joycon will exacerbate the mess

PUBG has sold 10 million copies on Steam! It’s crazy

I can totally understand the appeal, concept of battleroyale is cool and it caters to CSGO and multiplayer team and solo crowd in an open big world challenge
I played some sessions and motivation to come in top 10 or 5 is real even though you have to fight too much jank
One one hand few sessions were enough for me since my shit is this

On other hand anything that beats Dota is good in my books Smile

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

The Korean Game Rating Board has rated Okami HD for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC

That pretty much confirms it

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Cemu can now Run Zelda Botw at 4k 60fps

Now you can enjoy it on PC

funnily enough, NMH1&2 look ridiculously good on latest Dolphin, dont know how they put support for high res textures in library and still not release remasters

Will soon play NMH&Zelda; again on emu

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

M$ Shenanigans

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-09-08-stormlands-and-the-million-man-raid-obsidians-cancelled-xbox-one-exclusive

The Stormlands cancellation began what Obsidian refers to as the Summer of Proposals, where around 10 ideas were pitched to almost every publisher under the sun, and I’ll tell you about a bunch of those early next week. Stormlands, meanwhile, wasn’t wasted, but was worked into a new pitch for a new game called Fallen, with an even darker world. “We pitched Ubisoft, we pitched 2K, we pitched everybody.” says Urquhart. “A lot of people we’d pitched Stormlands to and it was a challenge to re-pitch a game that had now been cancelled. It makes sense - why pick up a game that another publisher cancelled?”

Could have been system seller for me but yeah , promises were tall order
Pics look good for custom engine by guys who made abysmal Alphaprotocol
Still Obsidian can build worlds and write good story, their worlds need full 3D version sans MMO/Destiny mechanics

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SoccerDude28 - 10 September 2017 10:54 PM

Wow campo santo hitting pewdiepie hard.

http://kotaku.com/indie-dev-calls-for-copyright-strikes-against-pewdiepie-1803099736

Make a jesus game laugh at it as freedom of speech
Use N word and get triggered and then ban the guy who does it

Pewd is a rich guy ( reason enough to get others salty), every media arm is gonna bank on it

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Okami PS4/XB1/PC confirmed. December release date

Edit: Physical release for 20$!!

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Journey spiritual successor is a mobile game Meh

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

wilco - 12 September 2017 09:20 AM

Okami PS4/XB1/PC confirmed. December release date

Edit: Physical release for 20$!!

Awesome game. I already own it on PS2, and the HD remaster on PS3, so I don’t know if I will triple dip, but it is definitely tempting for $20.

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

nomadsoul - 12 September 2017 02:46 PM

Journey spiritual successor is a mobile game Meh

Cool glad to see them making their next game. Hope they decide to also port for consoles.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Samus Returns getting great reviews
No clue how everyone praising bad textures , its good for 3DS but man you have 2 portables and not releasing this on switch, hopefully in future with upgraded texture quality, because gameplay looks fun like ever

one way or another , both handheld will cannibalize each other

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top