• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Keybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

General Gaming News Thread

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Reactions were hilarious when nagoshi dropped the bombs live
And i was like yeah he can make this but not Shenmue or Streets of rage with his team

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

So Bethesda leaks were true, the guy was right about SkyrimVR,Dis2DLC, EW2, Wolf2 and said Starfield and HBO contract game, GoT

Now target has this

https://intl.target.com/c/game-of-thrones/bethesda/-/N-559pjZ55t8g

So Beth was working on 3 big RPGs

ES6 is last to come and too ambitious tech so PS5
Starfield was programmed to show at Beth E3 but was cutoff, that explains 40min show, trademark is reg by Beth
3rd one is Beth GoT which makes sense if its aligned to be announced with TV series finale

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

nomadsoul - 27 August 2017 09:23 AM

So Bethesda leaks were true, the guy was right about SkyrimVR,Dis2DLC, EW2, Wolf2 and said Starfield and HBO contract game, GoT

Now target has this

https://intl.target.com/c/game-of-thrones/bethesda/-/N-559pjZ55t8g

So Beth was working on 3 big RPGs

ES6 is last to come and too ambitious tech so PS5
Starfield was programmed to show at Beth E3 but was cutoff, that explains 40min show, trademark is reg by Beth
3rd one is Beth GoT which makes sense if its aligned to be announced with TV series finale

Wow I wonder what kind of Game of Thrones game they have. Is it also an RPG?

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

They were looking at GOT before the TV show started, but passed as they were working on Skyrim at the time.

There is a Skyrim mod that turns it into Westeros.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

guys please fill this survey and do all things positive so that we keep getting western releases

http://yakuza.sega.com/RGGStudioAnnouncementSurvey/

SoccerDude28 - 27 August 2017 01:57 PM

Wow I wonder what kind of Game of Thrones game they have. Is it also an RPG?

Pete confirmed 2 big RPGs before ES6
So yeah they are RPGs, but interwebz is narrowing it down what they are
For same reason Pete said es6 will take time

Fallout was something they wanted to do too before F3, and Fallout fans got angry over Beth taking helm, now that GoT was their interest too, then it could very well be decent game, it will hit 10 million anyway if it will be half good

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Best trailer of 2017, why you didnt tell me wilco, its 2 days old

Finally a good character in SFV

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 27 August 2017 05:43 PM

Best trailer of 2017, why you didnt tell me wilco, its 2 days old

What the hell? FF15 gets crazier each day. Seems like rip off the game of war commercial (probably the game also?)

What is it with hot women and F2P mobile games commercials?

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Concerning the Bethesda news I can’t imagine how they are making a good GoT RPG. Set after the show ends maybe? Even that a super solo character like the protagonists of ES or Geralt don’t fit much.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 27 August 2017 06:15 PM

Concerning the Bethesda news I can’t imagine how they are making a good GoT RPG. Set after the show ends maybe? Even that a super solo character like the protagonists of ES or Geralt don’t fit much

Yeah its more drama than action at times and RPG will be totally action driven
Maybe some original arc somewhere like last RPG , company name escaping mind right now

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

This is how you sell a game, and hold customers hostage

Cyrax and Kano into one

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Developers of the survival RPG Darkwood uploaded their own game on pirate bay for free:

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/1696640/why-darkwoods-devs-released-the-game-on-pirate-bay

Yes, a developer uploaded their own game for free on a pirate website, so people with limited income can safely play their game. Faith in humanity completely restored.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SoccerDude28 - 28 August 2017 01:29 AM

Developers of the survival RPG Darkwood uploaded their own game on pirate bay for free:

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/1696640/why-darkwoods-devs-released-the-game-on-pirate-bay

Yes, a developer uploaded their own game for free on a pirate website, so people with limited income can safely play their game. Faith in humanity completely restored.

HotlineMiami guys were there on Piratebay helping the pirates to make the game work on their system

Swedish and Polish Devs ruling one way or another

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

When it popped up on my Fbook wall i was in shock
Humanhead makers of original RUNE and cancelled Prey2 are bringing Rune back after 17 years

Openworld, UE4

It fukin happening finally HELL YEAH

Ragnarok is “set in a dangerous Norse universe during the end of days” and places players “in the middle of an epic battle where gods, beasts, and the last remaining humans struggle to survive” according to Human Head Studios’ press release.

MEGATON

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Sandbox open-world? That seems very different from the original but good to see Human Head working on something and that first game was awesome.

Who would have thought that a Mario/Rabbids RPG would review so well after those initial leaks. Game it at 85 on metacritic

http://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/mario-+-rabbids-kingdom-battle

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

nomadsoul - 28 August 2017 03:05 PM

When it popped up on my Fbook wall i was in shock
Humanhead makers of original RUNE and cancelled Prey2 are bringing Rune back after 17 years

Openworld, UE4

It fukin happening finally HELL YEAH

Ragnarok is “set in a dangerous Norse universe during the end of days” and places players “in the middle of an epic battle where gods, beasts, and the last remaining humans struggle to survive” according to Human Head Studios’ press release.

MEGATON

I didn’t play the original Rune, but Humanhead are the devs of the 2006 Prey right? I really enjoyed that one, and thought it had some cool ideas like the portals and spirit walking. Glad they are making another game after such a long hiatus from the AAA scene.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top