• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

General Gaming News Thread

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

nomadsoul - 26 September 2017 03:56 AM

As if hand sim and fidget simulator wasnt enough
Steam content curation continueessss

https://www.gamespew.com/2017/09/suicide-simulator-appears-on-steam-proving-valve-really-doesnt-give-a-shit/

I remember defending Valve before about letting games on their store as long as they pass greenlight(thinking at the time that it would give chances to small gems to shine) but now I think I am on the other side. Full automation without any human intervention does not work. That being said, I am also frustrated with the GOG system that misses out on some great games. Something in the middle might be ideal.

Edit: I reported this game. Let’s see if they even look at that.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Games with Gold for Oct looks decent.

DmC: Devil May Cry: Oct 1 – 31 (Xbox One)
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor: Oct 16 – Nov 15 (Xbox One)
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow: Oct 1 – 15 (Xbox 360)
Blood Drive: Oct 16 – Nov 15 (Xbox 360)

Finally get to play DmC reboot.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

SoccerDude28 - 26 September 2017 04:20 AM
nomadsoul - 26 September 2017 03:56 AM

As if hand sim and fidget simulator wasnt enough
Steam content curation continueessss

https://www.gamespew.com/2017/09/suicide-simulator-appears-on-steam-proving-valve-really-doesnt-give-a-shit/

I remember defending Valve before about letting games on their store as long as they pass greenlight(thinking at the time that it would give chances to small gems to shine) but now I think I am on the other side. Full automation without any human intervention does not work. That being said, I am also frustrated with the GOG system that misses out on some great games. Something in the middle might be ideal.

Edit: I reported this game. Let’s see if they even look at that.

Suicide Simulator could be an artsy game with something to say, that said, the game page shows it’s just trash and assets dump and never should have been released, like the other “simulators” by the same team.

Lucien21 - 26 September 2017 10:01 AM

Games with Gold for Oct looks decent.

DmC: Devil May Cry: Oct 1 – 31 (Xbox One)
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor: Oct 16 – Nov 15 (Xbox One)
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow: Oct 1 – 15 (Xbox 360)
Blood Drive: Oct 16 – Nov 15 (Xbox 360)

Finally get to play DmC reboot.

Nice month, same with Dmc, would like to play it someday. Same with Castlevania.

Total Posts: 55

Joined 2017-09-25

PM

It’s sad to see Steam go this way and I can’t imagine actual devs are happy about their products going next to such silly titles. Steam really have stopped caring it seems and I doubt it will change till they lose their grip on the PC market.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Wait wut, Fortnite Battle Royale is free on PSN?
Download now
, around 6gb oh yeah Smile

Hokuto na Gotoku TGS full gameplay trailer

Kiwami2 gameplay reveal

Gamespot gave Divinity2 10/10

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

nomadsoul - 27 September 2017 04:30 AM

Some people are even going as far as saying it is one of the best RPGs ever. I wonder if you need to play the first one before playing this?

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 27 September 2017 06:33 AM

Why it took them long enough , i hope customers got the funds back

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/valve-has-removed-almost-200-games-from-steam-and-/1100-6453610/?ftag=GSS-05-10aaa0a

All done by the same company, lol! But finally doing something. Doesn’t seem too hard to find these fake companies.

SoccerDude28 - 27 September 2017 06:04 AM
nomadsoul - 27 September 2017 04:30 AM

Some people are even going as far as saying it is one of the best RPGs ever. I wonder if you need to play the first one before playing this?

Comparisons to Baldur’s Gate 2 quality! Good for Larian
Don’t think you need to play the first one, game seems to be set much time later and plots unrelated

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite seems to have bombed, at least in UK, selling less than Pokken port and Street Fighter 2 Switch port.
If it also bombed in other territories it just shows that current Capcom is clueless… Marvel is one of the hottest properties right now, Injustice 2 was a hit and somehow Capcom managed to screw it up.

Total Posts: 55

Joined 2017-09-25

PM

I’m not that clued up on fighters, is there any reason for this other then it being a bad game or something? I did prefer the look of MVC 2 on the Dreamcast.

Dragonball Fighters Z seems to be the best looking one for me.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Sony is dropping them free games, for october plus games

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4)
Amnesia: Collection (PS4)
Monster Jam Battlegrounds (PS3)
Hustle Kings (PS3)
Hue (PS Vita & PS4)
Sky Force Anniversary (PS Vita & PS4)

wilco - 27 September 2017 10:06 AM

Injustice 2 was a hit and somehow Capcom managed to screw it up.

Nah MVCi is a cost cutting THE game, they recycled majority of roster what were thinking
And ugly art direction to boot i mean why not take TvC or UMC3 and upgrade that?

Monsterhunter look cool and BWidow,Venom to come, which should have been in the main game instead of frankwest and fkin Nemesis which had enough in last game
But hey capcom thought they need to sell old stuff for 60$ and new characters as DLCs

Inj2 was bigbudget content filled game
And funnily everyone is praising combat of MvCi but other things are crap
Well deserved flop

I bought SFV in last sale with 2 seasons
Its amazing game, because they fixed all issues i had with gameplay
And i got season 1&2 characters with main game for 40$

But if you take all DLC content on PSN, its 1000$ game still with shitty netcode and longass loadtimes

And yes MvCi loadtimes are shit too

Rant over Smile

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 27 September 2017 12:32 PM

Sony is dropping them free games, for october plus games

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4)
Amnesia: Collection (PS4)
Monster Jam Battlegrounds (PS3)
Hustle Kings (PS3)
Hue (PS Vita & PS4)
Sky Force Anniversary (PS Vita & PS4)

A Quiet month! Smile
Very good, want to check Amnesia in PS4 and having MGS5 installed on the hard drive will be good

nomadsoul - 27 September 2017 12:32 PM

Rant over Smile

Good rant. It’s Capcom, they deserve it

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

And now… my PS Vita memory card is corrupted. Sony is an amazing gaming company but god do they suck in system software.  Pan  Pan  Pan

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

SoccerDude28 - 27 September 2017 05:21 PM

And now… my PS Vita memory card is corrupted. Sony is an amazing gaming company but god do they suck in system software.  Pan  Pan  Pan

Ouch, and those memory cards are kind of hard to find now I think.

BGE2 Space monkey program sent a big survey. My answers were all no multiplayer, no GAS, focus on storyline and characters… Also please continue storyline from first game

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

wilco - 27 September 2017 05:46 PM
SoccerDude28 - 27 September 2017 05:21 PM

Ouch, and those memory cards are kind of hard to find now I think.

BGE2 Space monkey program sent a big survey. My answers were all no multiplayer, no GAS, focus on storyline and characters… Also please continue storyline from first game

I know, especially that they went with a proprietary format rather than the ubiquitous SD card. I looked online, and lots of other people ran into this issue, especially those with 64 GB cards like mine. I don’t think the card is busted (I hope), I think if an error occurs (network connection problem, running out of battery, psn issues, etc…) while the system is downloading a game, there is a chance it will corrupt the file system on the card and you will need to format the memory card which will lose you all the data and save files.

As far as BGE 2, I should register to the space monkey program to answer the survey the way you did.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top