• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieNDFzobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Community Playthrough #26: The Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

That sneaky narcoleptic kid, always fallig asleep when I turn around… Smile Arthur had some nice jokes about it. Good thing we took the talisman, dreams would be the only way he would have done something.

I have a little problem, I seem to have deleted my saves (in the middle of major restructure of my hard drive…), if someone could get me a save for the end of El Dorado I would appreciate it.
If not possible, I guess it doesn’t take long to get there again.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

diego - 29 January 2014 07:00 AM

What is your favorite “pre-Columbian culture” game (any genre)?

I don’t remember playing games with the theme but this chapter reminded me of watching this cartoon a long time ago.

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Hey zobraks—nice avatar!  Laughing

Wilco—if you still need the saved game, PM me where to send it. I’m playing the GOG version.

My favorite pre-Columbian culture game. Well, there was a pre-Columbian section in Timelapse and also one in Beyond Atlantis (I’m sensing a trend here—they both explored Atlantis as well.)  I think my favorite, though, was the Azticlan section in Ghost Pirates of Voojoo Island because it was so whimsical. I haven’t played a game that was strictly pre-Columbian culture through and through.

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

wilco - 02 February 2014 07:02 AM

if someone could get me a save for the end of El Dorado I would appreciate it.

I’d like to help, but your gamemaster is still to meet his own deadline, and I completely forgot about the puzzles and what needs to be done. Tongue (but don’t you worry, I’ve got this playthrough under control:

)

wilco - 02 February 2014 07:20 AM
diego - 29 January 2014 07:00 AM

What is your favorite “pre-Columbian culture” game (any genre)?

I don’t remember playing games with the theme

Gasp You’re probably not a big fan of Myst-clones Tongue

wilco - 02 February 2014 07:20 AM

but this chapter reminded me of watching this cartoon a long time ago.

Never heard of it, but that’s some nice music! Can’t beat the 80s cartoon themes.

Becky - 02 February 2014 09:29 AM

I’m playing the GOG version.

That’s fine, save games for all versions are interchangeable.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

I’ve been exploring the wilderness of El Dorado for quite some time now. I have to say that I’m “diggin” their religion quite more than the Atlantis one.
I mean who wouldn’t like the religion that does stuff like this (if you listened very carefully the scribe mentioned it)

I don’t know what you guys are talking about, btw, I’m loving the characters over here. I think the acting is much better than in Atlantis and especially than in the future ship.
Friendly Smiley faces everywhere…

I love the guard’s passion for his country:

And his facial expressions Crazy :

He even kinda look like a younger Michael Jackson:

I enjoyed taking a balloon ride (once again):

Looking at the walls:

Yet to figure out what this is (Arthur isn’t making any comments, he seems to have mostly gotten his tongue eaten by a cat in El Dorado Shifty Eyed)

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

I’m loving the quotes:

He is still asleep? What did they do, hit the snooze bar on his sun dial?

First the clouds are getting pierced, then tattooed, then joining grunge bands and in the end it all leads to smoking.

Let’s cut the balloon’s rope. That should divert his attention. From behind the bush he won’t hear us giggling. Grin Tongue

And my favourite one:

But sir, why can’t I see the Shaman?

I’m currently searching through every inch of Shangri-La to find that stupid knife  Angry How long will it take me to find that bloody thing?
Couldn’t they have let us take the scythe from the father farmer?  Grin

Daddy can I borrow the scythe to do my chores? Naughty Tongue

Total Posts: 4257

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Becky - 02 February 2014 09:29 AM

Hey zobraks—nice avatar!  Laughing

Sure. The (fancy) Chameleon JumpSuite beats the s**t out of Tony Clifton’s countenance.

wilco - 02 February 2014 07:02 AM

if someone could get me a save for the end of El Dorado

I can. Download it from here.

I finished the second part of the playthrough a minute ago.
Got stuck once, failed to operate the stinking baloon.

Back to sunny Tibet:

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

zobraks - 02 February 2014 11:55 AM

Back to sunny Tibet

Not so fast! Since there’re still some gamemast.. , uhh, players yet to finish the second part, we’ll be starting the next chapter tomorrow (which is, of course, just as planned)

SweetDalilah - 02 February 2014 11:29 AM

I mean who wouldn’t like the religion that does stuff like this (if you listened very carefully the scribe mentioned it)

Well, that would’ve explained why it’s taking him ALL day to paint that one fragment of wall. Grin

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

diego - 02 February 2014 02:50 PM

Well, that would’ve explained why it’s taking him ALL day to paint that one fragment of wall. Grin

Hey that’s not what I said Shifty Eyed  Pan. Stop taking my words out of context. I reffered to the crop/field circle and line patterns that many South American civilizations made.

The smiley however was referring to my rastafarian ways of viewing things Tongue Grin Cool

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Thanks Becky and zobraks. You saved me saved from having to pay another thousand coins to the merry ferryman. Smile
I’m now good to go.

diego - 02 February 2014 10:04 AM

Gasp You’re probably not a big fan of Myst-clones Tongue

Yep, not really Smile

diego - 02 February 2014 10:04 AM

Never heard of it, but that’s some nice music!

It’s Mysterious Cities of Gold! There’s a recent adventure game based on the cartoon. (And now I go listen to 80’s cartoons theme songs…)

Total Posts: 2990

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

diego - 02 February 2014 02:50 PM

How dare you mock the gifts of Great Toahualpa, the Earth spirit!!!!

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Sefir - 29 January 2014 01:53 PM

Up to now
4) Vandalized a windmill
6) Left a guard in El Dorado hanging from his own baloon
8 ) Stolen a great deal of other valuable objects/artifacts…

I wander what other illegal and horrible acts await us in the next act! Smile

Looks like some cattle slaughter (sodomy?) is in order:

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Yet to figure out what this is (Arthur isn’t making any comments, he seems to have mostly gotten his tongue eaten by a cat in El Dorado Shifty Eyed)

It’s hard to tell, because the image is sideways, but that is the underground area where the artifact is found. I went back in special, just to check.Tongue I think it’s also represented in the wall drawing on the far right.

Wilco—that’s great that it worked!

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

SweetDalilah - 02 February 2014 03:12 PM

Hey that’s not what I said Shifty Eyed  Pan.

Oh, come on, the guy has it written all over his face:

I could have sworn I heard this music coming from the temple. Crazy (my fav character in this part BTW)

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

In case you want to steal borrow the Chameleon JumpSuit…

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top