• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Sefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Community Playthrough #26: The Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

A few bits of trivia:

- While finding your way out of the windmill, Arthur says: Igor, pull the lever!, a reference to Frankenstein’s “Pull the switch!”.

- It’s Eileen Barton’s song to which Arthur sings:

If I knew you were coming I would bake the cake,
and learn to sing, stop me Gage…

- When first land on the ship, Arthur says: “No Skipper, no Marie Anne, no Proffesor?!”, a reference to a popular Gilligan’s Island sitcom.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

SweetDalilah - 25 January 2014 02:54 PM

but the Commissioner is starting to annoy me

The Commissioner is just hilarious:

(seductive grin)

I want you to pull every molecule out of this… thing!

SweetDalilah - 26 January 2014 09:56 AM

I wonder who I’ll run up to next, maybe they’ll introduce an Englishman that resembles Sherlock Holmes, and a Frenchman with a beret. Grin

I guess Atlanteans were ahead of their times - they didn’t know of racial boundaries. Wink

SweetDalilah - 26 January 2014 09:56 AM

until I took this one

It could have been worse - we could have finished in the middle ages!

(wait, we’ll BE going there!)

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Hehe, Les Visiteurs… Thumbs Up

Okééééééééééé! Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

TimovieMan - 26 January 2014 05:08 PM

Hehe, Les Visiteurs… Thumbs Up

Okééééééééééé! Grin

Seen recently the original again Grin Still need to check the Hollywod re(de?)make… and yay for Les Visiteurs 3!

BTW, in Journeyman Project 2, one of the destinations is King Richard’s castle in France.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

diego - 26 January 2014 05:59 PM

Still need to check the Hollywod re(de?)make…

Don’t bother. It’s a waste of an hour and a half of life if you do… Wink
Just rewatch the original instead… Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5052

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

I’m thinking that somewhere in CET the next stage of the game is ready to start.

What is it Diego? I’m ready to start. Where do I go next?

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 56

Joined 2012-08-27

PM

diego - 26 January 2014 11:26 AM

A few bits of trivia:
- It’s Eileen Barton’s song to which Arthur sings:

If I knew you were coming I would bake the cake,
and learn to sing, stop me Gage…

Thanks for that! I did wonder. I just played the video and made my mother very happy. She remembers the song from her childhood Smile Cool

Total Posts: 4257

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

diego - 21 January 2014 03:20 PM

... find the legacy in Atlantis first…  until Sunday, January 26

Ok, the 26th came and gone. What now: El Dorado or Shangri-La?

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

You’re now free to breathe the fresh Andean mountain air!*

El Dorado - re-revisited

*the obvious melody choice (this one is good, too)

For all of you who didn’t finish Atlantis yet, or who’re STILL to begin the game - don’t worry, you’ll have a week to catch up as we’ll be playing this part until Sunday, February 2 (or more, if there’s need for it). You’re STILL free to jump to other time periods (you can even go back to Atlantis!), but the mission remains to find the artifact in El Dorado.

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Diego, this is really short. You should at least give us a week-end. Meh

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Kurufinwe - 27 January 2014 05:27 AM

Diego, this is really short. You should at least give us a week-end. Meh

Done! (now pay me 10.000 drahmoi)

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Thanks! Smile

(And if you need a lot of money, just ask some random prisoner for it.)

Total Posts: 192

Joined 2006-08-07

PM

I haven’t participated in a CPT in a while so I forget to check this perpetually grey thread at the top of the forum. I played this game almost exactly one year ago but it would be fun to go through it again like this, especially since I didn’t play the DVD version that GOG seems to have. I’ll try to catch up with you in the coming days. But I would have preferred Buried in Time… grumble… Shifty Eyed Tongue

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

wilco - 20 January 2014 05:06 PM

But those sneaky Cyrollans are not fooling me, they are on to something, just look at them

Oh, come on, with that cute, sexy voice:

(to Gage): I see some strange energy flowing from you!

Could there be a romance on the way? Gasp

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Okeee , lets party!!! ..Umm or am I late already.
El-Dorado here I come. Sarcastic

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top