• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The football (soccer) thread

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

this may help a little?

EURO 2016 LAST 16 DRAW

Match 1: Runner-up A v Runner-up C
Match 2: Winner D v 3rd B/E/F
Match 3: Winner B v 3rd A/C/D
Match 4: Winner F v Runner-up E
Match 5: Winner C v 3rd A/B/F
Match 6: Winner E v Runner-up D
Match 7: Winner A v 3rd C/D/E
Match 8: Runner-up B v Runner-up F

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

Thanks Advie, that helped

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Bad luck, Abnaxus… Romania deserved more

But very entertaining match to start. What a goal by Payet! Man of the match

The first France goal looked like a foul

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

It was a clear foul from Giroud on Romanian keeper. Romania probably deserved a draw, you should be proud Abnaxus! Grin

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Great goal from Payet. France did look vulnerable at the back though.

Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

Damn that was close, Stancu always misses from incredible positions. Nonetheless, a draw with Switzerland and a win with Albania and we`re in the eighth finals. Best of luck to your countries as well guys !

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Do you guys know some good links for EURO blog, websites with analysis, podcasts etc.?

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2014-08-01

PM

” I remember. Somebody died. It was me.”
~

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2014-08-01

PM

wilco - 08 June 2016 02:19 PM

Copa America seems to be about Argentina and Colombia for now

The America’s Cup is ours (Argentina) the rest of the teams are mediocre. We should play the Euro as guests or something. It would be awesome.

Is almost unanimous the selection of Germany as the winner, no surprises here.

” I remember. Somebody died. It was me.”
~

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

@Renacimiento you need to predict also 16 teams that will go through the group stage Smile

Given that France won as expected, I think it doesn’t hurt much that everyone who wants make his predictions.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

where i live the 2nd most populations are Russians n Brits, i haven’t decided yet where am i gonna watch tonight match, whether at the British pub or the Russian bar Tongue

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 11 June 2016 09:52 AM

where i live the 2nd most populations are Russians n Brits, i haven’t decided yet where am i gonna watch tonight match, whether at the British pub or the Russian bar Tongue

Depends if you want to drink beer or vodka, either way, lots of alcohol and everybody will be drunk by the end Smile should be a fun match

Albania-Switzerland at half-time is pretty much over since a player is already off: Amazing defending Smile :

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top