• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

TimovieMan

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Anything Goes.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

How Many Stella’s (Egyptian Beer Bottles) did i drink yesterday i could not count so i took that Photo but i still cant figure out the amount!!!

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Maybe that explains the weird cryptic PM I got then Smile

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

lol…yes it was hieroglyphics,

just kidding man i could not drink those all by self (even if i wanted to) Smile

Total Posts: 83

Joined 2006-09-15

PM

I didn’t even know you could make beer in Egypt. Learn something new every day. Is it a Coptic thing?

http://www.ted.com/
http://www.nature.org/
You don’t have to agree with what everyone says,
Just respect there right to say it

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Egypt originally is a Coptic Country, we have 17% of Coptic population even my Ex-wide was Christian Smile
if you had been in turkey you would imagine how Egypt Works.

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

From Wiki

Along with bread, beer was a staple of the ancient Egyptians and was drunk daily. Like most modern African beers, but unlike European beer, it was very cloudy with plenty of solids and highly nutritious, quite reminiscent of gruel. It was an important source of protein, minerals and vitamins and was so valuable that beer jars were often used as a measurement of value and was used in medicine.

How do you think the pyramids were built?  http://boston.grubstreet.com/2011/06/if_not_for_beer_would_the_pyra.html

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

I think they were built by aliens. People can never build things like that without modern techniques! Wink

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

tsa - 13 November 2012 03:45 PM

I think they were built by aliens. People can never build things like that without modern techniques! Wink

Right Aliens and Beer Wink

Roberta Williams

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

well there is a more reliable story.

Pyramids are built entirely of limestone which are Taken of Hashstone, after separating off the quartz .
so every day the Pharaoh laid a Limestone in a pyramid they spend the other smoking the Hashstone and celebrating Wink
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24007986@N02/5179721992/

and with adding Lucien part of of the Story then the Engineers themselves were the Boozers sitting down under shades Drinking Iced cold Beer Martini Cocktails Umbrella .

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

I think that’s very plausible. I guess they used the empty beer bottles to roll the big stones into place. But who made the Iced cold Beer Martini Cocktails Umbrella? Indeed, the aliens!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

You watch stargate too much tsa

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Pattern recognition:

I spent most of the summer playing sports games, and I spent the last two months playing random (non-adventure) games (games that frequently get ‘revisited’ by me).
Last year, my biggest “adventure gaming” period started in October, after months of sports gaming. This year, it started in November.
Conclusion: I have a natural tendency to go for adventure games in fall and in winter, and often even all the way through spring. Summer then brings on a period of sports games. The transition period is best described as ‘chaotic’ (where I’ll play vastly different games, more or less “as my mood suits me”).

And now for something completely different:

Should you ever want to rewatch the Star Wars movies (or *gasp* watch them for the first time), then you should seriously consider the Machete Order.

That means watching them as follows: IV - V - II - III - VI Thumbs Up

As you can see, this skips The Phantom Menace and if you follow that link, it even explains why (beyond the fact that it’s the worst movie of the bunch).
Balance has been restored to the Force!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

should i skip part one ,Tim Tongue

Total Posts: 165

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

My Bandcamp page has been visited six times today by someone or some people who hasn’t or haven’t listened to or downloaded anything.

WHASSTHEDEAL?

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

This one time at Bandcamp _________ (Fill in blank)

Roberta Williams

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top