• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Beckyzobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Anything Goes.

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

Does anybody use GameBoomers? I’ve tried to register there but they don’t approve my account for some reason. Not sure what the reason is…

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

inm8#2 - 15 November 2012 07:47 PM

Does anybody use GameBoomers? I’ve tried to register there but they don’t approve my account for some reason. Not sure what the reason is…

Probably because it’s a highly over moderated site that doesn’t tolerate anything that’s not squeaky clean.

Posts and people who don’t conform to the smiley happy people, vanish into thin air never to be seen again, or let back after re-education sessions as a smiley happy person.

Or at least that used to be it’s reputation Wink

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

Hmmm…

It’s weird, though. It says I should receive an approval email when I try to log on, but a few hours later it says my username doesn’t exist (with no approval email received).

Seems like a nice site for AGers, and I’ve browsed their forums every now and then. I just don’t see a reason to reject my account based on my birthday and email address?

Total Posts: 83

Joined 2006-09-15

PM

Lucien21 - 16 November 2012 02:29 AM
inm8#2 - 15 November 2012 07:47 PM

Probably because it’s a highly over moderated site that doesn’t tolerate anything that’s not squeaky clean.

Posts and people who don’t conform to the smiley happy people, vanish into thin air never to be seen again, or let back after re-education sessions as a smiley happy person.

Or at least that used to be it’s reputation Wink

Shiney Happy People Holding Hands!!

http://www.ted.com/
http://www.nature.org/
You don’t have to agree with what everyone says,
Just respect there right to say it

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

I saw my rabbits last Saturday. They’re still at my friends’ house because I am still not healed from the last hospital stay. I don’t want to lug them back and forth all the time if and when I go back to the hospital. Anyway, they recognized me! Annabel even licked me on command, and later Klaas ran to me just to lick me. How cute! They’re so sweet!
Heart  Heart  Heart

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Aww, those rabbits are special!

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Special like Harvey?

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Lucien21 - 22 November 2012 03:13 PM

Special like Harvey?

Harvey?

Or Harvey?

Wink Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Smile

Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Happy roasted dead bird day.

Gobble Gobble!!

Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 83

Joined 2006-09-15

PM

I sure ate a bunch of roasted bird carcass today.

http://www.ted.com/
http://www.nature.org/
You don’t have to agree with what everyone says,
Just respect there right to say it

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

One of my work colleagues has just returned from holiday in Malaysia, and true to tradition she brought some sweets back for us all to enjoy. She went to the effort of putting them in a bowl and taking them round herself.

Unfortunately, it turns out that “Hacks” are actually cough sweets and available in, wait for it, “Clove & Apple” flavour. Personally I couldn’t taste the apple, or at least not before I discreetly spat it into some tissue and deposited it in the bin to be left with a mouth full of cloves. Yuck.

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Yuck indeed!

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Lucien21 - 15 November 2012 02:57 PM

This one time at Bandcamp ___SUM___ (Fill in blank)

There you go.

Now, I wonder what that’s an anagram of…

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Shut Ur Mouth??? Confused

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top