• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

[Archived] Time for a new community playthrough?

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Touche.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

8 Touché: The Adventures of the Fifth Musketeer (diego): chrissie, glom, Oscar, wilco, Lady Kestrel, mart, diego, Karlok
7 Ankh: Oscar, wilco, Lady Kestrel, Becky, SoccerDude28, Advie, Iznogood
7 Machinarium (Lady Kestrel): Mikekelly, SoccerDude28, Lady Kestrel, Becky, Noddy, TimovieMan, chrissie
6 Blade Runner: Advie, wilco, glom, SoccerDude28, Noddy, TimovieMan
5 Hotel Dusk (Mikekelly): Mikekelly, Oscar, SoccerDude28, wilco, TimovieMan
5 Botanicula (Lady Kestrel): Mikekelly, SoccerDude28, Lady Kestrel, TimovieMan, crabapple
4 Contradiction (chrissie): chrissie, Lady Kestrel, Becky, TimovieMan
3 Danganronpa (Mikekelly): Mikekelly, Nelza, TimovieMan
1 Sanitarium: Advie
1 Gemini Rue: Advie

When does the voting end/i.e. when would anyone like to start the next playthrough? - how much longer is needed for votes?  Smile

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

diego - 15 February 2016 06:19 AM

I’ll lead Touche.

You misspelled Ankh.

(You’re the resident Ankhologist here, after all)

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

chrissie - 15 February 2016 08:49 AM

When does the voting end/i.e. when would anyone like to start the next playthrough? - how much longer is needed for votes?  Smile

Given the fact that no end-date has been announced before now, then I think it needs to simmer for at least 3 days - Or in other words, that the close date for the votes, should be announced at least 3 days in advance.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thanks Iznogood!  Thumbs Up & if it’s ok with you Oscar as I don’t want to be treading on toes (that I’ve already trod on anyway!  Laughing ) how about we conclude the voting on Friday 19th February 6.00 PM AG time!  Smile

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Put me in for Bladerunner, lead.

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 5599

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Ack!  I can’t find a copy of Touché except on abandonware sites, so I guess I won’t be playing it after all.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Lady Kestrel - 18 February 2016 08:54 PM

Ack!  I can’t find a copy of Touché except on abandonware sites, so I guess I won’t be playing it after all.

Graham Lilley, the author, has promised to me a temporary download link for the game if it’s chosen, the last time we had a voting.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

8? Touché: The Adventures of the Fifth Musketeer (diego): chrissie, glom, Oscar, wilco, Lady Kestrel?, mart, diego, Karlok
7 Machinarium (Lady Kestrel): Mikekelly, SoccerDude28, Lady Kestrel, Becky, Noddy, TimovieMan, chrissie
7 Blade Runner MikeKelly): Advie, wilco, glom, SoccerDude28, Noddy, TimovieMan, MikeKelly
5 Botanicula (Lady Kestrel): Mikekelly, SoccerDude28, Lady Kestrel, TimovieMan, crabapple

diego - 18 February 2016 09:45 PM
Lady Kestrel - 18 February 2016 08:54 PM

Graham Lilley, the author, has promised to me a temporary download link for the game if it’s chosen, the last time we had a voting.

Will Graham Lilley’s temporary link be available for anyone who wants to join in with the playthrough diego? If so, Lady Kestrel are you happy to use it?

Otherwise we have a four-way tie (& I feel a head-ache coming on! Laughing ) but there’s still no leader for Ankh! I’ll check back later!

Total Posts: 930

Joined 2004-01-06

PM

Wasn’t it going to be released on iPad?

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

Under the prospect of a legally free (or at least guilt free since a creator is involved) voiced version of the game, i will cast my vote for touche Wink

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

9? Touché: The Adventures of the Fifth Musketeer (diego): chrissie, glom, Oscar, wilco, Lady Kestrel?, mart, diego, Karlok, zane?
7 Blade Runner MikeKelly): Advie, wilco, glom, SoccerDude28, Noddy, TimovieMan, MikeKelly

Touché is ahead but reliant on a temporary download link from Graham Lilley to enable 2 players to take part! Are you able to help out with this diego?

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Touché is in theory the winner for the next playthrough but as said reliant on a download link from the author to enable a couple of players to take part. I propose waiting up until Monday evening to see whether that comes to fruition & if so hopefully a CPT for Touché will go ahead.

Meanwhile…to keep things moving (& hey ho I’m not sure whether this will work or not!) I’ve listed the 4 tied games to only include those members who have only voted for the 1 game leaving the rest of us who voted for more than 1 game i.e. myself chrissie, Oscar, wilco, Lady Kestrel, SoccerDude28, MikeKelly, Becky, glom, Noddy, TimovieMan & Advie to recast your vote for just 1! (Sorry, I had to leave you off zane as this idea is in lieu of the absence of a download link!)

Also, I propose that anyone who wants to take part in a playthrough whether they’ve voted so far or not can vote for just 1 of the games listed. (The more the merrier!  Smile )

I’ve added my 1 vote to Touché BTW!  Also does anyone want to lead Ankh?

4 Touché: The Adventures of the Fifth Musketeer (diego): mart, diego, Karlok, chrissie
1 Ankh: Iznogood
0 Machinarium (Lady Kestrel):
0 Blade Runner (MikeKelly): 

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Yay! a 2nd round,  like real elections Smile
i d like to see Bladerunner with its controversial 13+ possible endings take place, here..

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

4 Touché: The Adventures of the Fifth Musketeer (diego): mart, diego, Karlok, chrissie
1 Ankh: Iznogood
1 Blade Runner (MikeKelly): Advie
0 Machinarium (Lady Kestrel):

Thanks Advie! That’s the way to go!  Thumbs Up 

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top