• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Dale

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Grin

Or:

Iznogood: Has he voted TPD yet?
Woman: No.
Iznogood: Fine… let us increase the Valium dosage.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Sometimes finding a playthrough leader involves a little “encouragement”! Wink

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

The Adventure Gamers Tactical Unit in action

Special Operations Commander Edna: Not finishing the community playthrough of Callahan’s Crosstime Saloon? Well shit happens. Starting a grandiose “lets play” of Keepsake and then just abandoning it halfway through? We forgave you. But now you have the audacity to lead a community playthrough and not finish it yourself?!?

Diego: Hey! I AM finishing every game - it’s just taking me a bit longer than the rest of you.

Sorry Diego, I just couldn’t resist it. But I promise that I will not bash you for your… eh… many unfinished projects ever again. Or at least until your next unfinished CP

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 2993

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Iznogood - 03 March 2014 10:08 AM

The Adventure Gamers Tactical Unit in action

Special Operations Commander Edna: Not finishing the community playthrough of Callahan’s Crosstime Saloon? Well shit happens. Starting a grandiose “lets play” of Keepsake and then just abandoning it halfway through? We forgave you. But now you have the audacity to lead a community playthrough and not finish it yourself?!?

Diego: Hey! I AM finishing every game - it’s just taking me a bit longer than the rest of you.

Grin
Sefir approves!!  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Although it had taken them a while to find the thread, some of the Diego fan club were here to share some love!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Fine… tease at will. But remember:

Iznogood: Run for your lives!
Sefir: To the hills!
Chrissie: Faster, faster!

As soon as the word spread that diego finished a game, a natural disaster forecast turned to bad.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

diego - 04 March 2014 02:29 PM

Run to the hills????

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Intense Degree - 24 February 2014 11:20 AM

It was obvious - he’d tried his favourite trick of trying to squirt whisky from a water pistol into his mouth & put the wrong pistol on the tripod.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

The 2 hot favourites to win the Global Fancy Dress competition of the year were now worried that they could be beaten by a contestant posing as a mere water pipe.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

After a perfect Souvenir photo-shoot fitting into the theme of the ‘Hawaiian’? background the constable knew exactly what those dogs were after…......it was obviously his finger.

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

What happens when a discussion on the Adventure Gamers forum reaches critical mass?

Diego: Damn it Iznogood! You just had to bring gladiators into a discussion that already contained a comparison between music and adventure games!!!

Iznogood: Well how was I to know that it would wake the dreaded Gladiator Rock Monster???

The Dreaded Gladiator Rock Monster: Run to the hills - run for your lives!

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 2993

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

diego - 04 March 2014 02:29 PM

Fine… tease at will. But remember:

As soon as the word spread that diego finished a game, a natural disaster forecast turned to bad.

Good one too! Laughing

To be fair though, I believe that you DID finish the AVS CP last year, didn’t you?.... Smile

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

TimovieMan - 04 March 2014 03:04 PM

Run to the hills????

Which reminds me:

Looking for Love in all the Strange Places

Iznogood - 05 March 2014 01:09 PM

The Dreaded Gladiator Rock Monster: Run to the hills - run for your lives!

Well, I couldn’t look at that picture without thinking of this music, actually Tongue

Sefir - 05 March 2014 04:02 PM

To be fair though, I believe that you DID finish the AVS CP last year, didn’t you?.... Smile

*ahem Discworld Noir *ahem

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

OK, we seem to be drawing to a natural close.

A little more time for any last minute entries and then results in the next couple of days.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Intense Degree - 12 March 2014 05:47 AM

results in the next couple of days.

Soldier: “Yeah, the results! Let’s get this party started!”

“I was going to have you executed, but I’m too eager to see the results for this round that I’m going to hold off on deciding until the results are out. And who knows, if my mood is right, I might set you free.”

Captain Brass: “Just got word that they’re going to announce the results soon.”
Sara Sidle: “Cool, I’m looking forward to them!”
Guy in chair: “Cool, I’m looking sideways to them.”

Guy with scarf: “Pssst, I hear they’re announcing the results soon.”

*Elf’s eyes go wide*

Policeman: “Alright, you guys be quiet while I go listen to the results, you hear?”

Big guy: “Quick! They’re going to announce the results!”
Bigby Wolf: “Wait up! I don’t want to miss these!”

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top