• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Man: I’ve been trying every diet there is, but to no avail. So I had my thighs surgically removed and then had my legs, or what remained of them, sewed back on. Lost a good 40 pounds! Then we had my thighs for dinner, yumm!
Woman: Ooh, sounds delicious! And effective!

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

2 more days until the results and incredible awards!!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

How about we sing along and see

TimovieMan - 25 November 2013 06:55 AM

His tai chi stances were so bad that his sensei hanged himself.

Dag - 05 December 2013 05:41 PM

Man: I’ve been trying every diet there is, but to no avail. So I had my thighs surgically removed and then had my legs, or what remained of them, sewed back on. Lost a good 40 pounds! Then we had my thighs for dinner, yumm!
Woman: Ooh, sounds delicious! And effective!

Advie - 28 November 2013 05:53 PM

The refection of the monster behind her made a sudden great 3d effect on her Resident Evil gameplaying

Sefir - 28 November 2013 11:42 AM
diego - 24 November 2013 07:45 PM

If this beard was a work in progress, I would hate to see the final outcome…

Great job! You win:

How to feed your babies!

A portable champagne:

and…

A snow angel!

Runners-up

Lady Kestrel - 29 November 2013 05:06 PM

Director Ang Lee on the set of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon:
“Cut!  Okay, that rope’s gotta go!  Get me a wire that doesn’t show.  This is supposed to be levitation scene, not a hanging!

Intense Degree - 28 November 2013 12:03 PM

Nico couldn’t believe it. His attempts to disguise the wet patches on his shirt as shadows by holding things in front of them was rubbish. “He could at least have used things in the same shape as the shadows” she thought.

Iznogood - 26 November 2013 12:02 PM

Siri! I said the fastest route to my DAD’s house, NOT the MAD house!
The combination of voice recognition software and blindly trusting your GPS claims another victim!

chrissie - 26 November 2013 12:35 PM

Gloria, desperate to be a man all her life, now deeply regretted answering an AD to be a guinea pig for a new untested transgender clinic.

Splendid! You win:

How to clean windows!

Some Chinese food!

and a snow angel!:

Third-place winners:

chrissie - 26 November 2013 11:48 AM

The volatile chef, after hanging the complaining customer, now had a lot of angst about the size of the Peking Duck he had actually served him.

zobraks - 25 November 2013 01:32 AM

Lady Kestrel - 29 November 2013 04:59 PM

Dr. Mange was not happy when visitors to the clinic ignored his sign.

SweetDalilah - 05 December 2013 09:19 AM

The Beast looked with sadness as Belle slowly walked away until she disappeared into the horizon.

Nice! You win:

A new haircut!

A friendly meal at McDonald’s!:

and…

a SNOW ANGEL!

Thank you for playing! Grin

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5604

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Wow, Diego!  Those are fantastic and very funny prizes.  I especially love the snow angels since we had a big snowstorm come through here today.  Thanks for all your hard work, and congratulations to everyone for such great captions this time around.

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Nice Diego. Love the prizes Grin

Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

I love the prizes, that haircut looks great on that lion, and those brains look delicious Yum  Crazy , but that snow angel

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

man I won I won Grin .if I remember correctly and I am certainly not ,lol at any of Diego’s rounds that never happened Sarcastic 

Thanks Diego , and yeaah Chinese food ! Grin , liked that one

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Those prizes are hilarious, diego!!!

One of the best rounds yet, imo. The amount of utterly side-splitting captions was insane. Congrats to everyone!!! Thumbs Up

I particularly enjoyed zobraks’ “pretty when drunk”, chrissie’s “transgender mishap”, Advie’s “Sake!”, diego’s “dentist reschedule” and “George”, Sefir’s “beard in progress”, LadyK’s “Lion Sleeps Tonight” and SweetD’s “don’t dead open inside”. Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

He He Nice prizes Diego, and a great round with sooo many funny captions.

I think your own contribution “Nico: You should stop drinking that stuff, George - it will kill you!” also deserves a prize, and since you can’t declare yourself a winner I have found a little game of speed sled base snow ball for you.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 2994

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Welcome everyone to the first Caption Contest of 2014!! (#38): Face strange Motives in the dark with a smile!

The following Captions come straight from the incoming TWAU 2, Moebius, Valiant hearts: the Great War and Her Majesty’s Spiffing.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Not even ninjas had been immune to playing with IPhone’s new lighting features.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Sefir - 09 January 2014 12:13 PM

And now we can travel to all the places our ancestors been to; Cocytus ,Xenon and even Space Quest XII!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

“When I said we’d spend a fun evening, I meant a game of cricket, not going to a strip club!”

Ninjas are awesome, but they suck at taking selfies…

How Ozzy Osbourne got the inspiration for Bark at the Moon.

Why the UK Space Agency will never reach the level of NASA: when asked what the mission was, he replied “We go up!”.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

haha!! bark at the moon hilarious, Tim Grin

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

haha, good ones, Tim. Especially the ninja selfie one Grin

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top