• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

BeckySefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 200

Joined 2006-05-29

PM

Shaun of the Dead themed stripper proves unpopular.

Chances out of 100 the UK Space mission will succeed?

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

The guy was so frustrated after finishing broken sword/age and decided to develop a broken club over the pimp’s head.

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

He had to admit his friend had been right. Going along to his sister’s new place of work without warning her first simply wasn’t cricket.

Although it was nice of his friend to try and help that simply wasn’t what Nigel the Ninja had meant when he said he was trying to get his new game greenlit.

This was definitely the weirdest stag party he had ever been on.

Under pressure at the press conference, Captain Bill displayed the same nervous twitch that had got him volunteered for this mission in the first place…

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Intense Degree - 22 January 2014 12:16 PM

Although it was nice of his friend to try and help that simply wasn’t what Nigel the Ninja had meant when he said he was trying to get his new game greenlit.

ROFL! Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2993

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Happy to see more of you come in! Smile

Grasp the opportunity for more captions, as I plan to extend the (usual) delay of the results announcement for another 24-hours.

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

“But the astronaut has nothing at all on!”

All it needed was a cry from a child in the crowd to thwart and humiliate English space program once again.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

When the photo leaked out it became clear what the England Cricket Team had been doing in Australia over Christmas instead of playing cricket. (For all us AG ashes fans out there - that’s right, both of us! Wink)

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Delaying the round results for pursuing the space exploration career was one of the better excuses Sefir had come up with.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

He knew he had it coming, but Sefir didn’t expect caption contesters to visit him WITH the cricket bats.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

How to spot ninja who plays caption contests - constantly checking forum on his phone for the round results.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Finally, it’s revealed how Sefir chooses the round winners - he trains his dog to do it for him, and it takes a while.

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Red rocket! Come on! Red rocket!

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Ah! The all-time classic “late round results” category!! Love it!! Smile
Results coming in a couple of hours….

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

It’s time to announce…

Intense Degree - 24 January 2014 06:54 AM

When the photo leaked out it became clear what the England Cricket Team had been doing in Australia over Christmas instead of playing cricket. (For all us AG ashes fans out there - that’s right, both of us! Wink)

chrissie - 14 January 2014 11:41 AM
Sefir - 09 January 2014 12:13 PM

It was very obvious that the ninja on the left had the best rear bicycle lamp.

TimovieMan - 09 January 2014 06:10 PM

How Ozzy Osbourne got the inspiration for Bark at the Moon.

diego - 22 January 2014 04:47 PM

“But the astronaut has nothing at all on!”

All it needed was a cry from a child in the crowd to thwart and humiliate English space program once again.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You win:

1. The best bar signs!!
http://funny-sign-s.blogspot.gr/2013/09/40-funny-and-creative-chalkboard-bar.html#.UuK7ERBYnIU

2. An Astronaut Uniform!!

3. The Ninja Dog!

RUNNERS UP!!

Detective Mosely - 13 January 2014 02:44 AM

Creepy Bill always brought his paddle with him on a night out, in hopes of finding anyone that’d allow themselves to be spanked.

diego - 09 January 2014 12:28 PM

Not even ninjas had been immune to playing with IPhone’s new lighting features.

Dag - 24 January 2014 01:19 PM

Red rocket! Come on! Red rocket!

TimovieMan - 10 January 2014 04:28 PM

“I hold the Agency’s high score of ‘Lunar Lander’!!!”

Well Done!!

You win:

1. A Ninja Uniform!

2. Good Karma!!

3. A Star Map!

Also, Everyone wins:

Delicious Armenoville!!

Imagine something like ice-cream with pieces of biscuit and carameled pieces of almond inside and on the top, along with melted chocolate.
(I had my birthday 2 weeks ago and that’s what I used instead of a birthday cake Smile )

Great captions everyone!!!

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

“Leo De Caprio has never been here!” Grin

Woohoo… I’ll trade my astronaut uniform (NASA doesn’t go to moon no more, anyway, whats’ the fun?) for extra armenoville! Yum

Great round, everyone! Screenshots were tough but very interesting. Tim’s “selfies”, LK’s “K9”, Intenses’ “twitch”, chrissies “bicycle lamp”... were only some of the great ones in this round.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top