• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

KeybordzLady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Bigby Wolf: “Intense Degree, post the results this instant, or I will beat them out of you!”

No pressure. Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Intense Degree: Okay, which of you two little bastards ate the results of the Caption Contest?

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Hehe, good one. Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Ah… the oldest trick in the book. Pretending you’re dead when you’re late with the caption results.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Intense Degree: Welcome everyone to Caption Cont…
Forum police: Oh, no, you’re not!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Iznogood - 17 March 2014 09:12 AM

Intense Degree: Okay, which of you two little bastards ate the results of the Caption Contest?

That reminds me of Leisure Suit Larry 4: The Missing Floppies with Lowe’s dog who ate it. Grin

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Okay guys, you know the score.
Intense has now been missing for more than two weeks and people are starting to get worried. Everything now depends on YOUR ability to track him down.

Sorry boss, I still haven’t found any signs of Intense Degree. I don’t think he is hiding down here.

Sara: Relax Jim, I know you have been fearing the worst, but it is not Intense Degree!

OMG, did you just see what I saw. Wasn’t that Intense Degree disguised as an onion seller.

Timovieman: Hey everybody - This way - I have found Intense Degree!

Intense Degree: No No Monsieur, I assure you I’m just a poor onion seller on my way to the market.

Special Operations Commander Edna of the Adventure Gamers Tactical Unit: So Intense, you though you could worm your way out of posting the result of the caption contest by disguising yourself as an onion seller?!?

Captain Hans Geering: ‘tler! - Helga? Is that you, what is going on here? Is this about the Madonna with the Big Boobies?

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

As it seems like Intense has gone AWOL, and we will never get the results from the last round, then why don’t we just move on? It would be a pity if this thread just withered away

So ladies and gentlemen welcome to:

Caption Contest 40: April 2014 special

The pictures are all from games released or (originally) planned to be released this month. Respectively Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse, Moebius, The Tesla Effect, Blackwell Epiphany and… eh… a 2nd screenshot from BS5

Have fun!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

you got balls Izno , I am not sure I can handle The intense wrath .

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Advie - 23 April 2014 05:16 PM

you got balls Izno , I am not sure I can handle The intense wrath .

No, SHE’s got balls!

Proof that men are pigs: while the guy on the left is just checking out the legs, Malachi is taking pictures of them with his cellphone and the guys in the crowd are going wild because they can see her underwear…

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Worst. Aim. Ever.

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Man: So… you hang out here often?

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Total Posts: 88

Joined 2012-07-10

PM

Nico regretted her decision to make a career change from journalism to snapling window cleaning.

It was love at first sight.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top