• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 4257

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

diego - 01 May 2014 07:26 AM

Rosebud was a snowman.

Bear in mind kids today don’t know much about Citizen Kane.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

zobraks - 01 May 2014 07:32 AM

Rosebud was a snowman.

Bear in mind kids today don’t know much about Citizen Kane.

Oh yeah, sorry:

Norman B. is his mother.

no, wait:

Bruce Willis was dead the whole time.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5601

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

If you call me Ronald McDonald one more time, I’m going to stick your head in a deep fryer!

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

The Curious Incident of the Melting Snowmen

Joey: Wow… Did you see that red, something just melted Frosty even though the temperature is well below zero.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Iznogood - 23 April 2014 03:32 PM

Tex’s mother wasn’t very happy when she noticed he hadn’t washed behind his ears that morning.

Rosa: “What do you mean you’re too spooked to go in the house - there’s no way you can have cold feet”.

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Dame Edna: Last night we said a great many things. You said I was to do the thinking for both of us. Well, I’ve done a lot of it since then, and it all adds up to one thing: you’re getting in that car with Chelsee where you belong.

Tex: But, Edna, no, I… I…

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Caption. Contest. Results. Now!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

One of the contestants melted while waiting for the round results.

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

diego - 08 May 2014 11:30 AM

Caption. Contest. Results. Now!

Listen Mister - this round is finished when I say it is finished!!! Capiche?

Anyway this might be an opportune moment to announce the end of the April 2014 Special Caption Contest Wink You still have some time for last minutes contributions before I announce the winners - tomorrow!

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Ladies and Gentlemen the 40th Caption Contest April 2014 Special is now over

The totally impartial and independent jury has after much debate reach a decisions and phoned in their votes

And…

WitchOfDoubt - 27 April 2014 05:55 PM

diego - 23 April 2014 05:46 PM

Sefir - 01 May 2014 03:08 AM

Tex regreted the moment he started the dancing lessons once again.

chrissie - 03 May 2014 09:56 AM

Rosa: “What do you mean you’re too spooked to go in the house - there’s no way you can have cold feet”.

George: “What do you mean you all died of starvation in this place?? Noone saw the hole in the wall right there?”

Congratulations!

You win A budget Trip to the MOON!!

And for those of you who are afraid of heights or ladders or the cold harsh vacuum of space, you can instead choose A Tour of the Great Pyramids where you will be driven around in our luxury limousine.

And now…

“No one leaves without a ticket!!”

TimovieMan - 23 April 2014 05:25 PM

Proof that men are pigs: while the guy on the left is just checking out the legs, Malachi is taking pictures of them with his cellphone and the guys in the crowd are going wild because they can see her underwear…

Lady Kestrel - 01 May 2014 04:56 PM

If you call me Ronald McDonald one more time, I’m going to stick your head in a deep fryer!

Rosebud was a snowman.

chrissie - 26 April 2014 04:44 PM

George: “We’re ready Scotty, beam us up.”

Congratulations!

You Win a ride with the world famous Zebra Girl Centaur

Or a fishing trip with the equally world famous Dog Girl Fisher

Where we hope we will be able to catch the elusive Mermaid Man with a Fish Head

And

That has contributed with funny captions gets an Ice Cream

And a nice Cup of Coffee

Total Posts: 5601

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Thumbs Up The wacky creativity of this thread always makes me laugh. Thank you for being our host again, Izno, and for the funny prizes.  (That Muppet photo is a riot!) Grin

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Great round, once again! Thumbs Up Hilarious prizes, too. Grin I might have won a trip to the Moon, or a fishing trip, but I think I’ll stick with the ice cream for now following the immense heat that was today. Tongue Out of those not getting prize, I also loved LK’s Ronald McDonald & Face Off, and Sefir’s “fountain vs sexy body” Grin

Total Posts: 2993

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Great captions everybody! Thank you Iznogood for the excellent prizes!! (That coffee looks intimidating!!)

Loved the Simpsons want-more-captions riot btw.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Great prizes, and love the Marty Feldman pics. Especially the one with the muppets. There’s a human amongst them and it’s STILL only Kermit’s eyes that aren’t googly… Grin

Great captions, everybody! Especially that Tex picture got a lot of hilarious ones. I also liked the BS5 “worst aim ever”. Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I want this coffee!! ..

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top