• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Community Playthrough #46 Technobabylon

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thanks MikeKelly for that news - wonderful!  Thumbs Up I’ve been watching this thread with interest but as it was just a short time ago I actually played the game declined to replay it so soon!  Smile

EDIT I didn’t read the thread properly until I realised what date it was!  Pan (I should have remembered your antics from last year!  Laughing )

Total Posts: 82

Joined 2016-09-11

PM

There are plans for a sequeal

“I want and plan to make another Technobabylon game, but I want it to be done properly. As such, I want to fire off a couple of practice efforts to make sure I’ve gotten Unity right.”

http://www.wadjeteyegames.com/forum/index.php?topic=4165.0

http://technocratgames.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/technobabylon-2-evolutionary-process.html

http://technocratgames.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/technobabylon-2-part-2-isobabylon.html

http://technocratgames.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/technobabylon-2-part-3-nzoka.html

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

All joking aside, how are you people doing? I hope everyone is progressing well. Comments on the game played so far would be much appreciated.

I know we got a one week extension, but chapters 7 and 8 should be nearly complete.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 134

Joined 2013-04-13

PM

oh my god if wadget eye goes unity im going to cream Gasp

Joined 2016-09-11

PM

syn - 04 April 2018 07:42 AM

oh my god if wadget eye goes unity im going to cream Gasp

From what I can gather that’s only technocrat but I’d imagine knowledge sharing is happening throughout their network.

Total Posts: 5601

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I have finally managed to buy and load Technobabylon into my iPad yesterday, which was a bit of a learning curve for me, especially with not being used to the small touch keyboard. 

Anyway, I played the introduction just to make sure it runs okay, which it does.  I figured out how to end the trance in the inventory and found the save/load screen.  However, I couldn’t find a quit button, so I just pushed my home button and shut down the iPad.  I hope to start playing tonight and will try to get caught up asap. 

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

As long as you save the game, all is well. You have lots of fun stuff ahead of you, hope you enjoy the game as much as the rest of us have.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 5601

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Thanks, Mikekelly!  I like the first female character already and am looking forward to seeing where it all goes.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Needless to say, we are going to extend the deadline again, this time to April 20th. This way, the new people who have just startled the game have time to finish it. As usual, please post comments when you finish chapters or see an interesting post.

One thing I do love about this game is the female playable characters, the are a hoot to play. It is hard to decide which one I liked the best, although I would love to discuss that when everyone is done with the game - which character did they enjoy playing the most.

Heart

Total Posts: 655

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

Mikekelly - 08 April 2018 03:48 PM

April 20th.

Hmmmm.  Now you’re tempting me to give it a replay.

Total Posts: 1266

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

My love goes for Max Lao.

By the way, the Mindjacker can be either captured or killed in the final chapter. Did you find out how?

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

You’ve got plenty of time, game takes about 12 hours to play. You should join the fun!

Yes, Max Lao is a good choice for best character, you won’t be alone in that choice either.

Heart

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Needless to say, I would love a sequel, day one purchase for me.

Heart

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I actually had a little trouble the first time I played the game with the Mindjacker puzzle. I have played it both ways, killing him and capturing him, I like killing him the best.

Heart

Joined 2016-09-11

PM

Mikekelly - 18 April 2018 07:01 AM

I actually had a little trouble the first time I played the game with the Mindjacker puzzle. I have played it both ways, killing him and capturing him, I like killing him the best.

Heart

I actually found the mindjacker puzzle quite easy but had to look at a walkthrough and then look at a play through to figure out where I was supposed to drive the grenade to, to kill him.

The thing with any sequel, which endings do they actually go with?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top