• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Anything Goes.

Total Posts: 317

Joined 2008-07-14

PM

Lucien21 - 15 August 2016 03:20 AM

UK had a great day yesterday with 5 golds and 3 silvers

We are now 2nd on the medal table.

*hears England, pops in out of nowhere*

I saw that! I’m so happy! XD

Favorite Adventure Games-Lost Crown, Longest Journey, Dark Fall 1&2, Barrow Hill, Black Mirror, Blackwell games, Riven, Myst
Favorite Other Games-Kings Bounty, FTL
Currently Playing-Barrow Hill:The Dark Path
Looking Forward To-Last Crown/Braken Tor

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

A Dutch gold medalist and his wife queen. LOL! I don’t see any reason why the Americans should recognize the Dutch royal family. Still, it is hilarious.

http://nos.nl/rio2016/video/2125749-commentator-verwart-maxima-met-vrouw-dorian.html

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Bronze in the Women’s Omnium (track cycling), and at least silver in hockey (we’re in the final!).

Good Olympics for Belgium! Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

For Serbia, Olympics were a disaster so far. In kayak race, our boat turned upside down which sums it up nicely. Grin We were so bad (Djokovic losing in first round, among other things), that there was a joke in newspaper that in shooting tournament everything is success as long as they don’t shoot themselves. Crazy  Grin However, we got a gold medal today with Davor Stefanek in Roman-Greco wrestling. It was hilarious, not because I don’t know rules, but because the losing Armenian wrestler cried like a little baby after the match. Someone funnily commented that 16-year old female gymnasts have more dignity in a loss. Grin

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Didn’t Serbia have the most medals per capita of all countries in London 2012?

Or was it Slovenia? I forget.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

TimovieMan - 16 August 2016 06:00 PM

Didn’t Serbia have the most medals per capita of all countries in London 2012?

Or was it Slovenia? I forget.

Slovenia, probably. We had only 4 medals in London, and we have more than three times the population of Slovenia. Smile

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

TimovieMan - 16 August 2016 05:37 PM

Bronze in the Women’s Omnium (track cycling), and at least silver in hockey (we’re in the final!).

Yeah, our hockey team was simply awful. Belgium fully deserves to be in the finals.

But we had a good day: two gold medals and one silver. Smile

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

TimovieMan - 16 August 2016 05:37 PM

Good Olympics for Belgium! Cool

Trott is a great cyclist she was never going to get caught and easily won that Gold.

So yesterday the UK got 3 golds, 2 silvers and 4 bronxe medals bringing our total to 50 medals.

Our most successful overseas olympics ever.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Karlok - 16 August 2016 07:10 PM

Yeah, our hockey team was simply awful. Belgium fully deserves to be in the finals.

Very entertaining semi-final. A lot better than Germany-Argentina. And several of our players (especially the goalie!) more or less played the match of their lives yesterday.

Admittedly, your team didn’t play nearly as well as in the quarter-finals against Australia.

Lucien21 - 17 August 2016 02:09 AM

Trott is a great cyclist she was never going to get caught and easily won that Gold.

Trott was unbeatable, but the fight for silver was a lot closer. Cool

And Kenny won his third gold medal as well last night. Trott and Kenny truly are the Golden Couple. Smile

Lucien21 - 17 August 2016 02:09 AM

So yesterday the UK got 3 golds, 2 silvers and 4 bronxe medals bringing our total to 50 medals.

We’re at 6 medals, and everyone’s ecstatic! Especially since all of them were obtained by outsiders, not favourites.

We’ve equalled (at least - hockey gold would put it ahead) our 1996 tally, and that was our best result since 1948, so yeah, we’re happy… Smile

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Today i came to know about JCVDs smokin hot daughter, i was living under rock.
Look at her figure,

Them Belgium and PuertoRico genes.
Hot damn.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

When it rains, it pours. 2 days ago we were without a medal, and now 5! In the last match, volleyball women’s team beat USA for a place in the final!

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

diego - 18 August 2016 03:06 PM

When it rains, it pours. 2 days ago we were without a medal, and now 5! In the last match, volleyball women’s team beat USA for a place in the final!

Hopefully you’ll play against us Dutchies. Smile
Or against China… Frown
The match starts at 3:00 in the morning. I love volleyball, but I’m not staying up.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Karlok - 18 August 2016 03:23 PM
diego - 18 August 2016 03:06 PM

Hopefully you’ll play against us Dutchies. Smile
Or against China… Frown
The match starts at 3:00 in the morning. I love volleyball, but I’m not staying up.

Yeah, you already beat us in the group. Bad Dutchies. Shifty Eyed  I remember, when we had great, great male volleyball team that won gold in Sydney, whenever we played Dutchies we lost. The same goes for football. Dutchies are bad match to us.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Sorry to spoil sports chat, but i came across this viral vid,

Tragic.
I am in tears.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

diego - 18 August 2016 03:31 PM

Yeah, you already beat us in the group. Bad Dutchies. Shifty Eyed  I remember, when we had great, great male volleyball team that won gold in Sydney, whenever we played Dutchies we lost. The same goes for football. Dutchies are bad match to us.

Well, it’s China. Happy now?  Tongue
Glad I didn’t stay up…

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top