• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

[Archived] Time for a new community playthrough?

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

NOMINATIONS & VOTING

Fran Bow (4): Mikekelly (leader), Lady Kestrel, chrissie, Karlok
Quern: Undying Thoughts (3): Advie, Karlok, Lady Kestrel
Al Emmo (3): rtrooney, chrissie, BitingWit
Hotel Dusk DS only (2): Mikekelly (leader), Karlok
The Last Window DS only (2): Mikekelly (leader), Karlok

You have until the 14th March to post your nominations &/or cast your votes! Voting will close at 9.00 PM (GMT time)

In the event of a tie I will resign Laughing..... or maybe I’ll just look up the ‘rules’!

Total Posts: 5051

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Rather than requiring us to re-read the recent thread, maybe it would be a good idea to annotate the games in the vote thread as to whether any special equipment is required to play them. E.g., a couple of games are only available on DS. So I shouldn’t be voting for them since I can’t play them.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 294

Joined 2017-01-12

PM

I was the one who nominated Al Emmo last round so I will vote for it again.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

rtrooney - 28 February 2017 12:46 PM

Rather than requiring us to re-read the recent thread, maybe it would be a good idea to annotate the games in the vote thread as to whether any special equipment is required to play them. E.g., a couple of games are only available on DS. So I shouldn’t be voting for them since I can’t play them.

Good point! Done!  Smile

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Put me down for Hotel Dusk, Fran Bow and El Ammo. I will be out of town for one week at the end of march, but besides that, I should have time to participate this time.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

NOMINATIONS & VOTING

Fran Bow (5): Mikekelly (leader), Lady Kestrel, chrissie, Karlok, SoccerDude28
Al Emmo (4): rtrooney, chrissie, BitingWit, SoccerDude28
Hotel Dusk DS only (3): Mikekelly (leader), Karlok, SoccerDude28

You have until the 14th March to post your nominations &/or cast your votes! Voting will close at 9.00 PM (GMT time)

Total Posts: 5051

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

I think Fran Bow is a bit to dark for me. And MYST clone is not what I want to play right now. Don’t have the equipment to play the two DS games. So I guess I am all in for Al Emmo. (Already voted.)

If it doesn’t win this time around, not sure what I will do.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

rtrooney - 02 March 2017 08:33 PM

I think Fran Bow is a bit to dark for me. And MYST clone is not what I want to play right now. Don’t have the equipment to play the two DS games. So I guess I am all in for Al Emmo. (Already voted.)

If it doesn’t win this time around, not sure what I will do.

Do what other people have done before you with so many different games: Start a new thread announcing you want to play Al Emmo, ask if anybody else is interested (DIEGO!), and play the game. (Maybe wait a bit if an official CP is taking place, so more people will be interested.) It works. I wanted to play the text adventure Plundered Hearts, but it never got enough votes for a CP. People told me I should wait, it would win one day. It didn’t. After many futile attempts we played it anyway. Look ma, no votes! It was a great text adventure playthrough and there have been many more unofficial playthroughs since.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

I’m voting for Al Emmo. It’s been a close runner up for a while and I’d like to finally play it…

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2014-08-01

PM

I vote for Fran Bow, it looks excellent, in fact it looks exactly like the games I most enjoy, a creepy theme, psychological terror. I’m in.

I have not played Al Emmo, but it seems a little “silly”, it’s just a feeling, I’m not judging the game because obviously I have not yet played it, but it does not look like a game that I would enjoy.

” I remember. Somebody died. It was me.”
~

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

NOMINATIONS & VOTING

Fran Bow (6): Mikekelly (leader), Lady Kestrel, chrissie, Karlok, SoccerDude28, Renacimiento
Al Emmo (5): rtrooney, chrissie, BitingWit, SoccerDude28, glom

Total Posts: 101

Joined 2016-02-18

PM

Seeing that Fran Bow is now on sale at GOG, this looks like a good opportunity to pick it up and actually play it. So you can add my vote for Fran Bow.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

NOMINATIONS & VOTING

Fran Bow (7): Mikekelly (leader), Lady Kestrel, chrissie, Karlok, SoccerDude28, Renacimiento, kabouter

Fran Bow as you can see is in the lead but there’s still 7 days to go so all could change! 

Thanks for the tip-off about the GOG sale kabouter!  Thumbs Up

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

NOMINATIONS & VOTING

Fran Bow (7): Mikekelly (leader), Lady Kestrel, chrissie, Karlok, SoccerDude28, Renacimiento, kabouter

Just 4 days to go to submit any new nominations and/or cast your votes!  Smile

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I’ll lead Al Emmo!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top