• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445KeybordzLady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Runthroughs (blind)

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

diego - 08 June 2016 04:17 PM
wilco - 08 June 2016 04:10 PM

I’m still working on finishing Edna, probably only Friday so I’m not jumping in a new one.
Also I’m getting some lovely new games boxes tomorrow so I’ll probably set those up.
Plus there’s a lot of football to be seen now Smile

That’s fine - please comment about Edna here!!! I want to hear your thoughts.

I haven’t progressed much after leaving the house and hitting the kitchen bug, but it’s good to know that I have to ketchup and write in everything Smile

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Great start to the game, such high production values… it’s like playing a movie.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Reached Moscow. Funny how even 20 years later there’s nothing similar to Spycraft. Every puzzle is a story on its own. Though, now it fell kinda naive that the killer would show himself to the window, “smiling” to camera.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Gee, diego, what happened? You are going like a spear, as we say in Dutch, and maybe in other languages as well. A turtle turning into a hare. I’d love to replay Spycraft, but I won’t be able to keep up with you, and I’m still enjoying Edna’s jokes in English.

Yeah, Spycraft has great, unique puzzles.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 4257

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Karlok - 09 June 2016 04:04 AM

Gee… what happened? (A turtle turning into a hare.)

Too much diet coke. Don’t drink it, kids, or this may happen to you too!

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

zobraks - 09 June 2016 04:08 AM

Gee… what happened?

Too much diet coke. Don’t drink it, kids, or this may happen to you too!

Diet coke? Naaaaaaah… it must be a sugar rush.  Tongue

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

If it were a sugar rush he would be jumping all over the roof Black Dahlia by now.
This is only a minor psychosis.

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

What’re you two kids talking about?! Gasp

Gee, diego, what happened?

DIEGO MUST PLAY GAMES! DIEGO MUST PLAY GAMES! POOZIE MUST KILL HARVEY!

A turtle turning into a hare.

Yeah. A princess turning into a troll.Shifty Eyed Naughty

zobraks - 09 June 2016 04:14 AM

If it were a sugar rush he would be jumping all over the roof Black Dahlia by now.

I’m saving Black Dahlia for this “3-day blitzthrough” thread idea I have. Wink Anyway, stop with the offtopic, go to your backyard or something.

zobraks - 09 June 2016 04:08 AM

Too much diet coke.

Karlok - 09 June 2016 04:12 AM

it must be a sugar rush.

You know nothing. It’s stinkydrink.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I’ve been thrown off the case for guessing killer’s weapon 3 times. Can you believe it?! There’s dying in the spy game!!! Bastards!

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Has to be one of the most odd saving systems - you can’t save game or call for main menu while working on puzzles/computer (in which you spend 90% of the time), and you can save game only on the location selection screen.

On actual location screens:

You can’t save, but you can call for main menu and Quit, and the game will ask you if you want to save here. Grin

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

diego - 09 June 2016 06:11 AM

Yeah. A princess turning into a troll.Shifty Eyed Naughty

Much better than being struck by lightning. Tongue

I’m saving Black Dahlia for this “3-day blitzthrough” thread idea I have. Wink

Three days without sleep and food… I admire you, diego. Stinkydrinks only. Thumbs Up

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Hey, Karlok, stop replaying Edna and wait until an (un)official playthrough of it or something, and we’ll both replay it - I have a feeling I’ve seen 5 percent of the game and I still have that second ending. And now join me in the espionage. Cool

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

diego - 09 June 2016 07:43 AM

Hey, Karlok, stop replaying Edna and wait until an (un)official playthrough of it or something, and we’ll both replay it - I have a feeling I’ve seen 5 percent of the game and I still have that second ending. And now join me in the espionage. Cool

Okay. On one condition. You must put Edna in your sig and give her a high score.  Innocent

The weather here is so nice that I’m not playing much. Not to mention the fact that you’re way ahead of me. But I’ll start tonight.

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

It’s contagious!!!

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Karlok - 09 June 2016 10:23 AM
diego - 09 June 2016 07:43 AM

Okay. On one condition. You must put Edna in your sig and give her a high score.  Innocent

Done.  Cool And here’s your chance, I’m stuck in Spycraft at finding who stole the weapon puzzle.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top