• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Runthroughs (blind)

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Edna 5/5? Wow, I hope you mean it. Smile

Man, I don’t even remember that puzzle. Yet.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

It’s the one where you need to analyze the phone calls, elevator activity… of 4 CIA emloyees. It’s also funny how you can travel between Moscow/Washington only so you can use diiferent software on computers. Grin

As for Edna, I’d give it 6/5 if you asked.  Cool

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

I have recently replayed Edna and Harvey the Breakout and was struck by how much I forgot and how long it was!  Great game.  In fact, I think I will play it again for a 3rd time.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Karlok - 09 June 2016 07:37 AM

I’m saving Black Dahlia for this “3-day blitzthrough” thread idea I have. Wink

Three days without sleep and food… I admire you, diego. Stinkydrinks only. Thumbs Up

Look what the mail brought today:

Next project after finishing Edna Yum

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

LOL @ calling Dennis Hopper a “Hollywood LEGEND” Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I finished Edna and Harvey.
I pretty much agree with diego said, the lack of fast travel system in the asylum hurts the game in the middle, Ii becomes boring and made use the walkthrough since I aws tired of going back and forth. The WC puzzle… I would never get there, probably would get it faster by just being lucky with the lights.
The rest of it was good the interactivity was immense and most of the side characters has charm. I didn’t think the ending was very surprising since the game always had a dark cloud around so a tragedy had to happen. I did think it would be accident caused by Edna and not het her directly pushing him.
The bugged at the end and I couldn’t see the text after the final choice so I just youtubed the endings. Makes sense that they are both bad endings.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

For diego. Smile

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Haha, that’s brilliant! Idiot!  Grin Heart

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Karlooook, my partner in crime? Are you still there? Spying got over your head? Got armed & delirious, or dementia? Grin EURO football championship started, so I have a good excuse, what’s yours?!  Crazy

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I’m here, I’m here! Completed my training, saw my trainer getting killed (really… someone puts a bullet in him in clear daylight in the presence of lots of people and they can’t catch the guy??) and analysed the pics of the assassination. That’s all I’ve done so far. The lovely weather has gone, it’s raining cats and dogs now, so it’s Spycraft time!  It’s great to be back and replay the interesting puzzles. I also love my PDA.

Yours, Thorn

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Hmm… should I start Spycraftinating? I never even got past the training sequence last time I played it and I don’t see a better time to play than now.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Oscar - 14 June 2016 06:07 AM

Hmm… should I start Spycraftinating? I never even got past the training sequence last time I played it and I don’t see a better time to play than now.

YES!!! You’ll love the puzzles, just hang on during the first (easy) arcade training sequence.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Karlok - 14 June 2016 04:07 AM

I’m here, I’m here! Completed my training, saw my trainer getting killed (really… someone puts a bullet in him in clear daylight in the presence of lots of people and they can’t catch the guy??) and analysed the pics of the assassination. That’s all I’ve done so far. The lovely weather has gone, it’s raining cats and dogs now, so it’s Spycraft time!  It’s great to be back and replay the interesting puzzles. I also love my PDA.

Yours, Thorn

OK, see you in Moscow.

Foster, Max

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

diego - 14 June 2016 07:11 AM

YES!!! You’ll love the puzzles, just hang on during the first (easy) arcade training sequence.

What diego said! The arcade during the training isn’t very hard if I can do it.

I see you’re playing Goetia. AG gave it five stars and I put it on my wishlist. Is it that good?

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Karlok - 14 June 2016 07:43 AM
diego - 14 June 2016 07:11 AM

What diego said! The arcade during the training isn’t very hard if I can do it.

I see you’re playing Goetia. AG gave it five stars and I put it on my wishlist. Is it that good?

I got it because of that review. I only just started but it’s quite good. Very atmospheric.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top