• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Runthroughs (blind)

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Sorry, diego. Don’t blame me, real life is the culprit. Tonight… I swear.  Smile

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I’ve reached Moscow. See you later. Smile

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

From Russia with love!!! Seen Yuri yet? Does he remind you of Jordan Mechner a bit? Grin

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

diego - 17 June 2016 05:19 PM

From Russia with love!!! Seen Yuri yet? Does he remind you of Jordan Mechner a bit? Grin

Not yet. I’ve spoken to Max, etc.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I finally met Yuri. Yep, he does resemble Mr Mechner.  Grin He makes me feel like I’m on the Last Express when he speaks Russian and I don’t understand a word. I wish the game had subtitles, I don’t understand everything and no way to turn up the volume.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Karlok - 19 June 2016 12:28 PM

I wish the game had subtitles, I don’t understand everything and no way to turn up the volume.

You can say that twice!!! Angry  The only flaw of this perfect game… I’m stuck with decoding Ying’s message, I’m almost certain it’s one of the books as the key to decode, and I was looking into Ying’s file to find what she reads etc. but so far no good, I only learnt that she studied Korean history, and supports capitalism.

Lovely but lethal.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

diego - 20 June 2016 06:36 AM
Karlok - 19 June 2016 12:28 PM

I wish the game had subtitles, I don’t understand everything and no way to turn up the volume.

You can say that twice!!! Angry  The only flaw of this perfect game… I’m stuck with decoding Ying’s message, I’m almost certain it’s one of the books as the key to decode, and I was looking into Ying’s file to find what she reads etc. but so far no good, I only learnt that she studied Korean history, and supports capitalism.

Yeah, book, yeah. Haven’t you seen a book? Have you reported everything to your team?

Lovely but lethal.

And a very bad actress!  Tongue I chose not to torture her, but the other option is soooo boring. She kept saying “I’m listening”. No sweetheart, YOU do the talking and I’ll listen. Angry

Hey, how did you manage to meet Yuri when you haven’t deciphered the code yet? 

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Karlok, your avatar is looking at the same direction as mine. What’re they looking at?! Yet another God-awful avatar of Zobraks?!

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Karlok - 20 June 2016 07:12 AM

Not only that I’ve met Yuri, I’ve been in action with Mr. Mechner, where he cold-blooded knockouts the guard. Cool I guess that game is non-linear enough.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

diego - 20 June 2016 07:17 AM

Karlok, your avatar is looking at the same direction as mine. What’re they looking at?!

Aluman is a spiritual being, and so is Rose. Head in the cloud.

Yet another God-awful avatar of Zobraks?!

LOL!

diego - 20 June 2016 07:19 AM
Karlok - 20 June 2016 07:12 AM

Not only that I’ve met Yuri, I’ve been in action with Mr. Mechner, where he cold-blooded knockouts the guard. Cool I guess that game is non-linear enough.

What?!?

Much more non-linear than I thought.

Do me a favor, you torture the Lovely Lady. I want to know what happens, but I forgot to save in time. Rotten save system.

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Karlok if you keep adding games to your “Next in line” list, you should get around to playing Device 6 by 2033.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Oscar - 20 June 2016 07:39 AM

Karlok if you keep adding games to your “Next in line” list, you should get around to playing Device 6 by 2033.

Worse, I’m only halfway Chaos on Deponia. Two-and-a-half to go. And a Black Dahlia replay sounds very attractive. And I drop everything when Obduction is released.

So, what do you think of Spycraft?

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Karlok - 20 June 2016 07:43 AM

So, what do you think of Spycraft?

Grin

Yeah, Oscar, offtopic is prohibited. Or you’ll be tortured in the interrogation room.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Karlok - 20 June 2016 07:38 AM

Rose. Head in the cloud.

Rose.. Rose… nah, doesn’t ring a bell. Is it that new adventure game you mentioned, that you’re secretly playing instead of Spycraft? Expect a knock on your door from CIA soon.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Three more messages and I’m having a party. In the toilet room. Everyone’s invited.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top