• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

[Archived] The Casual Playthrough Voting Thread

Total Posts: 5599

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I vote for the Dire Grove duo and F.A.C.E.S., which takes place in an asylum.  I can lead any of the three.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Dire Grove, Dire Grove - Sacred Grove (played in sequence)
Nightmare Adventures - Witches Prison
Namariel Legends: Iron Lord

Total Posts: 5051

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

OK! Here is the first pass at nominations/voting.

Vote totals as of May 1.

4 Dire Grove, Dire Grove - Sacred Grove (played in sequence) (Tim - Leader, Lady Kestrel - leader, TimovieMan, Becky)
1 9: The Dark Side (TimovieMan)
1 Depths of Betrayal (TimovieMan)
1 Nightmare Adventures - Witches Prison (Becky)
1 Rite of Passage - Child of the Forest (Tim - leader)
1 Lost Lands - The Four Horsemen (Tim - leader]
1 F.A.C.E.S (Lady Kestrel - leader) 
1 Namariel Legends: Iron Lord (Becky)
  Dark Strokes - Sins of the Father

I also nominated Lost Lands - The Four Horsemen. I’ve plugged in people, so far only Lady K and myself, as leaders. If you volunteered to lead a game during the last voting session, I won’t automatically plug you in for this sesstion unless you give me a thumbs up to do so.

I’m sure I’ll be nominating some more games. Right now I’m playing Eternal Journey - New Atlantis based on Lady K and Becky’s recommendation. It’s quite good despite the number of HO scenes. I think some newer games are deserving of consideration because they are more adventure-lite than HO games.

As for Lost Lands - The Four Horsemen it’s a portal game similar to those in the 1000 Doors series, but much more complex. The interactive map is very good, but takes some getting used to. Practice! you will use it A LOT!

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Now that it’s been nominated, I’d like to vote for Lost Lands—The Four Horsemen.

I’m waiting on the adventure community playthrough before offering to lead—there’s still a chance that Night of the Rabbit might win.

Total Posts: 401

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

I’ve been saving MCF Dire Grove, Sacred Grove CE for a rainy day. I may as well play it in a group, so I’ll vote for it.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Becky - 01 May 2015 08:17 PM

Now that it’s been nominated, I’d like to vote for Lost Lands—The Four Horsemen.

I’m waiting on the adventure community playthrough before offering to lead—there’s still a chance that Night of the Rabbit might win.

And there’s a chance S2 might win, which I would lead. I think both our chances are pretty slim. Laughing We would both need three votes to get into a tie.

I think the chances of either game winning in the next AGPT are good.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

colpet - 01 May 2015 08:49 PM

I’ve been saving MCF Dire Grove, Sacred Grove CE for a rainy day. I may as well play it in a group, so I’ll vote for it.

Because the two Dire Grove games will be played as a pair, if you vote for one, you vote for both.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 2991

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

I vote for Dire Grove, Lost Lands, F.A.C.E.S, Nightmare Adventures and 9: The Dark Side.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Vote totals as of May 2.

6 Dire Grove, Dire Grove - Sacred Grove (played in sequence) (Tim - Leader, Lady Kestrel - leader, TimovieMan, Becky, Colpet, Sefir)
3 Lost Lands - The Four Horsemen (Tim - leader, Becky, Sefir)
2 9: The Dark Side (TimovieMan, Sefir)
2 Nightmare Adventures - Witches Prison (Becky, Sefir)
2 F.A.C.E.S (Lady Kestrel - leader, Sefir)
1 Namariel Legends: Iron Lord (Becky)

I’m sure I’ll be nominating some more games. I think some newer games are deserving of consideration because they are more adventure-lite than HO games.

As for Lost Lands - The Four Horsemen it’s a portal game similar to those in the 1000 Doors series, but much more complex. The interactive map is very good, but takes some getting used to. Practice! you will use it A LOT!

Too tight to call with only six people voting so far.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 343

Joined 2012-03-13

PM

Please put me down for:
Lost Lands: Four Horsemen
9: the Dark Side
Nightmare Adventures: Witches Prison

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I’m offering to lead Nightmare Adventures—The Witch’s Prison and Namariel Legends: Iron Lord.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Vote totals as of May 3.

6 Dire Grove, Dire Grove - Sacred Grove (played in sequence) (Tim - Leader, Lady Kestrel - leader, TimovieMan, Becky, Colpet, Sefir)
4 Lost Lands - The Four Horsemen (Tim - leader, Becky, Sefir, furgotten)
3 9: The Dark Side (TimovieMan, Sefir, furgotten)
3 Nightmare Adventures - Witches Prison (Becky - leader, Sefir, furgotten)
3 F.A.C.E.S (Lady Kestrel - leader, Sefir, Tim)
1 Namariel Legends: Iron Lord (Becky - leader)

I’m sure I’ll be nominating some more games. I think some newer games are deserving of
consideration because they are more adventure-lite than HO games.

Only three games without leaders.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Vote totals as of May 4. (No change)

4 Lost Lands - The Four Horsemen (Tim - leader, Becky, Sefir, furgotten)
3 9: The Dark Side (TimovieMan, Sefir, furgotten)
3 Nightmare Adventures - Witches Prison (Becky - leader, Sefir, furgotten)
3 F.A.C.E.S (Lady Kestrel - leader, Sefir, Tim)
1 Namariel Legends: Iron Lord (Becky - leader)

No new votes today. We still have quite a few of our regular players who haven’t voted yet. Crabapplle and Iznogood being two. If we don’t have significant new activity, both in terms of nominations and voting, I will pull the plug, and announce the winner on Saturday, May 9. That’s a little over a week since the voting opened.

The top four games are within three votes. I wouldn’t take much for fortunes to shift if we get a few more voters. If you run across someone in a thread, remind them that their absence has been noted. Smile

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

I will (most likely) join the actual playthrough of whatever game gets selected, but since I know so little about the games nominated, then I will refrain from voting. So the rest of you basically have a carte blanche to choose on my behalf Wink

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Iznogood - 05 May 2015 12:33 PM

I will (most likely) join the actual playthrough of whatever game gets selected, but since I know so little about the games nominated, then I will refrain from voting. So the rest of you basically have a carte blanche to choose on my behalf Wink

Fair enough. I believe Dara100 will be joining as well, but will also not be voting.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top