• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady KestrelSefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Anything Goes.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Happy New Year from Edinburgh

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Happy New Year everyone!

Let’s all raise the bar for 2013 so high that we can all comfortably pass underneath it… Naughty

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I’ve spent all weekend mocking my brother-in-law.
He’s got tattoos all over his body (except on his face, and he’s got some space left on his legs).
He’s now shaved his head and has a new tattoo on the back of his head (an unmasked Predator), and he added a sentence / Motörhead album title on the side of his hands: “Born to lose, live to win”.

Unfortunately, the text reads “Born 2 lose - Life 2 win”. Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Brilliant. But I sure hope your brother in law isn’t one of those ultra-right skinheads.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

tsa - 06 January 2013 09:13 AM

Brilliant. But I sure hope your brother in law isn’t one of those ultra-right skinheads.

He’s not. More of a moderately right metalhead.
And by moderately right, I mean he’ll be wary and distrustful of people of other races, but you’ll still find him in a döner kebab snack bar on a weekly basis… Tongue

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

** deleted **

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

tsa - 07 January 2013 09:14 AM

** deleted **

Now I want to know what you said!

My guess:

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Late to the party as always, but here’s another LOTR meme that made me laugh.

Hipster Aragorn.

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I’ve always liked this one:

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

I always wondered why the Eagles couldn’t have just flew Frodo to Mt Doom and saved all the hassle.

Would have made for a shorter book.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Then it would maybe have been an interesting book that was fun to read.
Tongue

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Actually, I thought it had something to do with Gwaihir being susceptable to the power of the One Ring. He couldn’t be trusted in the presence of the Ring.
That plus the fact that the Eagles will be spotted from miles away and will have to avoid millions of arrows and a Dark Lord that can alter the weather.
Not to mention that the Ring itself can change its own weight at will…

tsa - 07 January 2013 03:09 PM

Tongue

HEY! Pan

That’s my favourite book of all time!!! Pan

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

TimovieMan - 07 January 2013 03:17 PM

The movie was better Tongue

Roberta Williams

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

TimovieMan - 07 January 2013 03:17 PM

tsa - 07 January 2013 03:09 PM

Tongue

HEY! Pan

I knew I would insult at least one person! MWUHAHAHA!!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top