• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Florus

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Dreamfall: Chapters

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Book 3 out this week - 25th June

As promised, much faster than episode 2

Total Posts: 966

Joined 2005-11-29

PM

Oh, that certainly feels out of nowhere. Good deal. Since the last episode I finally got a computer that can play it at a respectable framerate, too (not that the choppiness ever stopped me).

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

When I got the e-mail, I was really surprised to realise that it’s only episode 3. It feels like Dreamfall Chapters has been going on for ages. Episodic gaming with more than 4-6 weeks between episodes is just silly.

Total Posts: 106

Joined 2014-10-28

PM

Yes, I also think the delay between episodes is way too long. Because of this, I refuse to play the game until all episodes are out.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i think due to the characters design changes and the game updates plus the parts (episodes) length, we oughta change our look at the nature of chapters episodic into another, and lets call it small parts.

i feel ok with the time i wait for each one, as its rewarding at each end.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I’m waiting for the iOS version - but if it simply never sees the light of day which is very likely I’ll get the PC release.

I loved the first two games so this one is a must buy for me.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Book 3’s out (on Steam, at least).

Joined 2014-10-28

PM

I received an email from Red Thread which says Book Four is now available. o_O

Total Posts: 461

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

There’s nothing like a typo in your release email.

Now Playing: Harold Halibut, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Botany Manor, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Jade - 25 June 2015 01:49 PM

I received an email from Red Thread which says Book Four is now available. o_O

Lol, you need to take snap shot of this email and post it in thread of its own Naughty  Naughty

Joined 2014-10-28

PM

Aww… I don’t want to bug them too much, Advie. I already feel guilty for pointing it out. Wink

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Fuck this game. I thought I’d play a bit of the new episode before bed, but I’ve just spent 30 minutes running around veeeery slooowly in a single location doing a particularly aggravating form of pixel hunting while trying not to get stuck in the furniture. I don’t have time for this. And fuck that ugly girl and her stupid accent.

Total Posts: 461

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

This book certainly doesn’t make the best first impression with that interlude section. Kian’s part in the story still isn’t engaging me at all either.

However, I’m sticking with it - haven’t finished the book yet.  Hoping we finally get out of these same city streets which I’m pretty sick of.

Now Playing: Harold Halibut, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Botany Manor, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

A little warning, there is annoying bug that means some choices are not carried over correctly from book 2 to 3. Hopefully it will get fixed very soon.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Thanks from the heads up Iznogood. I’ll wait for a patch then, though I suspect it’ll come before I’ll even manage to DL the game.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top