• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Community Playthrough #44: Paradigm

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

chrissie - 31 October 2017 09:34 AM

I’ve arrived! Having been though a couple of days myself without internet connection I sadly appreciated the Wi-fi symbol rising like the sun in the glitch zone!

I think a lot of developers should learn the player-friendly approach to QTE’s from this game.  Laughing

i add my voice to yours, plus the idea of how easy the game is, but still adventurous and playable

Total Posts: 5599

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I liked the puzzles in the virtual realtiy room, especially the one with the recycle box.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i also liked the puzzle of the room where you have to make Paradigm speak English very very much, which also means the voice actor is a multi-language speaker.

simple puzzles but awesome fun, uh, and btw i have forgotten to tell you that i had written to Jacob Jarnerka before we start this CPT, but he didn’t answer me…  ‘i thought developers like me’, like Martin Gantefoehr for instance Cry

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I finally have all the items I need to defeat Olaf.  Getting the screwdriver wasn’t too hard to figure out, but I had forgotten about the plant with the special properties.    Wink

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lady Kestrel - 01 November 2017 06:35 PM

I finally have all the items I need to defeat Olaf.  Getting the screwdriver wasn’t too hard to figure out, but I had forgotten about the plant with the special properties.    Wink

Oh No! you have passed the area of the disposed of prodigy children. LadyK?
we were supposed to stop once we reach it.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Sorry!  When I’m wandering around trying to complete a task, I get on a roll.  I have all the items I need but haven’t done anything with them.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

its alright LadyK, i am the one whos sorry for picking on you at this trivial thing milady Smile

Total Posts: 2992

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Ok I’m done!!
This section was really good in case of riddle creativity. The “escape room” was great, and the IT wizard seemed a descent fellow too!! Happily, the games humour continues to be of a good quality with a tonne of memorable quotes.

Ready for the next section! Smile

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Sefir - 03 November 2017 10:42 AM

Ok I’m done!!
This section was really good in case of riddle creativity. The “escape room”

which room you meant? the tormentor water tank or the language missed up room ?

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I’ve arrived to the area of the disposed prodigal children.
The escape in the IT room was pretty fun, tons of small details like the reboot, reminded me of Space Quest. Traslation room was also good.

Total Posts: 2992

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Advie - 03 November 2017 03:00 PM
Sefir - 03 November 2017 10:42 AM

Ok I’m done!!
This section was really good in case of riddle creativity. The “escape room”

which room you meant? the tormentor water tank or the language missed up room ?

The IT “Virtual reality” room. The IT tech called it an escape room.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

OK, announcement, Krusz Citizens, you have until Tuesday to reach Olof’s Lair/Office.
Aww Yiss! lets celebrate the game’s ending on Wednesday all of us together! .

So you have until Tuesday, to play, until you reach Olof’s Lair/Office, (that place which you reach by going through Olof’s decor head, climbing up on his ‘made up stairs’ tongue-like to reach that Lair)  and there you STOP! 

there are no spoilers here, i promise!

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Just sanna say Hi! to everyone… hope I’m still not late for the party, and I’ll try to play today as much as I can! See you later! Wink

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

diego - 05 November 2017 09:21 AM

Just sanna say Hi! to everyone… hope I’m still not late for the party, and I’ll try to play today as much as I can! See you later! Wink

diego you are in the heart even if you not in vision   Laughing

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I’ve entered the lair.
The JRPG battle with the QUICk     TIME     EVENTS was fun and also the DLC before entering the lair with the random ads playing in the bottom, so many good moments.
Puzzles were a bit trickier in this part but not very hard.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top