• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Community Playthrough #44: Paradigm

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 26 October 2017 11:14 AM

i need to know who is, really cooping and progressing as the plan goes and whos following but a bit behind and who really lagging here?..

i ll call your names guys, please confirm your present and you statues:

Sefir!
chrissie
LadyKestrel!
Wilco!
Diego!
Iznogood!
SoccerDude!
TerminusEst!

I’m at the beginning of act 2, probably will play more over the weekend

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Advie - 26 October 2017 09:45 AM

Now we are now at one of those behind locked doors situations, so manage it, get out and move on until you have reached the point where you have gotten the access to ALL the elevator’s floors.

I’m just double-checking here to make sure I don’t mess-up on the stopping point again!

I’ve now got access to all but one of the elevator’s floors so I’m guessing I need to get access to the top one also?  Smile

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

chrissie - 27 October 2017 09:39 AM
Advie - 26 October 2017 09:45 AM

Now we are now at one of those behind locked doors situations, so manage it, get out and move on until you have reached the point where you have gotten the access to ALL the elevator’s floors.

I’m just double-checking here to make sure I don’t mess-up on the stopping point again!

I’ve now got access to all but one of the elevator’s floors so I’m guessing I need to get access to the top one also?  Smile

but there is no top one inactivated, the top one is where you came from, i was talking about the far right/down one button, its the one which is not activated, you activate this, and stop

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Advie - 27 October 2017 11:12 AM

but there is no top one inactivated, the top one is where you came from, i was talking about the far right/down one button, its the one which is not activated, you activate this, and stop

Thanks, that’s what I needed to know - I just worded it badly as I imagined that the one not yet activated was the top floor
Instructions clear!  Laughing

Total Posts: 5599

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I have just started Act 2.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Advie calling Sefir, over!

Total Posts: 2991

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

I was away from my computer for the week due to am urgent bussiness trip. I have some ground to cover. Don’t wait for me, I’ll catch up soon!

EDIT:Ok, done! Last elevator button activated! Smile
No real stucks, but the game takes most of my time interacting with everything for the quotes.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Done - I’ve now got access to all of the elevator floors! I was very amused by Paradigm’s comments on looking at & using the confessional

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Sefir - 28 October 2017 01:35 AM

I was away from my computer for the week due to am urgent bussiness trip. I have some ground to cover. Don’t wait for me, I’ll catch up soon!

EDIT:Ok, done! Last elevator button activated! Smile
No real stucks, but the game takes most of my time interacting with everything for the quotes.

ahh yiss!

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I just activated the last elevator button. 

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Also activated the last elevator button. About the current objective, only got 2 arms so far.
The dating game is pretty big for a side thing, also funny.

Total Posts: 2991

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Yes, about the current objective, I managed to get both 2 arms and 2 legs. Still missing a head though.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I played the dating game with the duck.  We didn’t have much in common. Wink 

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

well as it seems we, the five of us, Sefir, chrissie, LadyKestrel, Wilco, Advie, are all the only ones playing, and we have reached the target of of this round (activating the last inactivated button at the elevator), so its time to move on…

...Until you reach the base of the disposed of prodigy children, we will take this round until the next Saturday, tho i know you all will finish it earlier as usual, but now Let Go.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’ve arrived! Having been though a couple of days myself without internet connection I sadly appreciated the Wi-fi symbol rising like the sun in the glitch zone!

I think a lot of developers should learn the player-friendly approach to QTE’s from this game.  Laughing

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top