• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Community Playthrough #44: Paradigm

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Sefir - 21 October 2017 04:05 AM

And yes, of course I made Paradigm to walk all the way in the not-drug dealer’s house.

seems we all did the same, and Paradigm comment was priceless about that it reminded him of the 90s adventures, “well, Mr.paradigm we play you bc you remind us of that era so we would give in to tiring ye more and more”

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Here is a bit of teaser of the upcoming part, you get to go inside (if you aint already there) the ‘not’ drug dealer home and wait for my signal Tongue which might demand a change in the plan or ... not

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

seriously i think i gave this part too much time than needed.

Act2 is not far away, so whoever did the Flying Cones chore can move on, and who haven’t yet reached it we all can meet at the start of act two on Thursday. 

Get a Move guys until you reach Act 2.

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

cyfoyjvx - 19 October 2017 09:48 PM
chrissie - 19 October 2017 05:09 PM
Lady Kestrel - 19 October 2017 04:33 PM

Chrissie,
I agree that the scatological humor is a bit juvenile, but there are so many other bits that are funny that I can forgive it.

On this occasion Lady kestrel I have to disagree as for me there was very little that was truly that funny ....if anything?  Smile

The humour is a tad sophisticated for the average american, I agree Wink

The last thing I’d call the humour is sophisticated!  Laughing

I’ve got to part 2 & stopped as soon as I could save! I’ve enjoyed the gameplay but still struggling with some of the puerile & inane humour although some of it’s slowly growing on me & yes, there are a few funny quips! I love the octopus - the voice amuses me as does that of most of the other characters & the story is engaging enough although puzzle-wise it’s not that challenging so far but I’m not complaining!  Smile

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

chrissie - 23 October 2017 08:21 AM

although puzzle-wise it’s not that challenging so far but I’m not complaining!  Smile

what do you think of the radio puzzle classic aint it?

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Advie - 23 October 2017 09:17 AM

what do you think of the radio puzzle classic aint it?

I did like that! - I’m not unfamiliar with game cheat codes as before I discovered ‘graphic adventure games’ I played quite a lot of the Tomb Raider games & ran out of weapons in TR4 so used a cheat code but…..it made the game very boring after that! The only thing in Paradigm is it wasn’t hard to work out after you’d got the hint by trying to use the controller again & knowing there was a radio in the shop!  Smile

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Boosting Thugs! LOL! what a twist on insult swordfighting Smile

Also finished the first act. Fun stuff

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Great game, so far, although no real challenge - I’m still at the beginning, looking for the “severed head of the policeman” Grin :

(anyone else reminded of the famous trailer in Full Throttle? Laughing  Even the post-apocalyptic lyrics fits Wink )

Also, this was really funny:

just when I wanted to come here and write how I hate the game doesn’t include fast travel.Grin

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

welcome diego, you have a small part in front of you to reach act two like all of us, its a short game anyways, so hurry up Smile

Total Posts: 5596

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I love the Death Metal backup generator!  Grin

I haven’t finished the first chapter yet but hope to get to it later today.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Okay!  The cone has flown!

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lady Kestrel - 24 October 2017 11:41 AM

Okay!  The cone has flown!

well now you gotta run visit the ‘not’ drug dealer and buy some ‘no drugs’ get high and reach Act2. its just around the corner!....  and while you at it you will get to insult some thugs too Wink  Thumbs Up

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Playing Boosting Thugs was such a hoot, and I have been transported through the Multiverse to DUPA

While I wait to continue chapter 2, I think I’ll try playing Mould: The Adventure Game. Smile

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Now we are now at one of those behind locked doors situations, so manage it, get out and move on until you have reached the point where you have gotten the access to ALL the elevator’s floors.

this is the part before last , like said; the game is short, maybe too short.

we meet and again on Wednesday (yeah! a whole week) because this ‘might-be’ the longest portion of the game assigned from the beginning of this CPT.

The Round is until you get access to ALL the elevator’s floors guys, until Wednesday it is!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i need to know who is, really cooping and progressing as the plan goes and whos following but a bit behind and who really lagging here?..

i ll call your names guys, please confirm your present and you statues:

Sefir!
chrissie
LadyKestrel!
Wilco!
Diego!
Iznogood!
SoccerDude!
TerminusEst!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top