• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Veovis

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Syberia III

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Gabe - 15 January 2017 05:18 AM
UruBoo - 15 January 2017 04:45 AM

If I understood right, Sokal is planning to make a fourth and fifth game? That will be great!

He may planning episodics actually,5 in a year,will be even more greater!!

what?? did you hear about this Gabe, or are you just guessing?

Total Posts: 1079

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

It’s called Telltale syndrome.

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

It might be a time span thing, it’s been ages since I’ve played either S1 or S2, but Kate sounds different than I remember her. Are there any news about who’ll be voicing her/if Sharon Mann is returning?

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we all push up flowers.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

VoodooFX - 15 January 2017 02:46 PM

It might be a time span thing, it’s been ages since I’ve played either S1 or S2, but Kate sounds different than I remember her. Are there any news about who’ll be voicing her/if Sharon Mann is returning?

It’s Sharon again

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

wilco - 15 January 2017 02:57 PM
VoodooFX - 15 January 2017 02:46 PM

It’s Sharon again

Well that’s really great to hear.

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we all push up flowers.

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2014-08-01

PM

Finally we have the trailer:

” I remember. Somebody died. It was me.”
~

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Sokal going TR action set pieces route
I hope its not over the top as it suggests
I loved isolated , grounded feel of Syberia

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

come April, uh i mean Kate come

Total Posts: 111

Joined 2006-09-08

PM

nomadsoul - 09 February 2017 06:53 AM

Yeah, I have a horible feeling that Syberia III is NOT going to be the Syberia that we know and love - instead it will be more “dumbed down” in terms of gameplay, more action, etc. I realise that the developers are trying to appeal to the mass market in order to re-coup development costs but I fear that in doing so the longtime Syberia fans are going to be left feeling very disappointed.

Time will tell of course, but my interest in Syberia III is steadily waning. I’ll possibly end up just replaying Syberia and Syberia II instead.

Total Posts: 1264

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Irongiant909 - 09 February 2017 08:16 AM

Yeah, I have a horible feeling that Syberia III is NOT going to be the Syberia that we know and love - instead it will be more “dumbed down” in terms of gameplay, more action, etc. I realise that the developers are trying to appeal to the mass market in order to re-coup development costs but I fear that in doing so the longtime Syberia fans are going to be left feeling very disappointed.

Time will tell of course, but my interest in Syberia III is steadily waning. I’ll possibly end up just replaying Syberia and Syberia II instead.

Same fear…

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Says who? Oh wait, you’re just talking out of your arse. As usual.

Here we go again. 15 years later, the level of stupidity on these forums hasn’t changed one bit. Depressing.

(Also, did anyone actually enjoy Syberia for those bland, uninspired puzzles?)

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Actually, from what I’ve seen of the development process, I’m sure it will be more “traditional” than what, let say, Daedalic has been doing lately (Silence). Syberia’s gameplay wasn’t actually something to write home about at first place, with pretty desolate areas and small number of hotspots, but it all worked fine, in a bizarre, melancholic, and clockwork way. One thing that “scares” me, though, is that the team behind the game is the same team that worked on the latest Dracula offerings, which are graphically-wise, miles away from the original art, which was a huge part of the game’s charm IMO.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 387

Joined 2013-02-17

PM

Kurufinwe - 09 February 2017 10:25 AM

Here we go again. 15 years later, the level of stupidity on these forums hasn’t changed one bit. Depressing.

War (and some other things) never changes Grin

Playing: 1) Broken Sword 5 2) Road 96

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Kurufinwe - 09 February 2017 10:25 AM

Says who? Oh wait, you’re just talking out of your arse. As usual.
the level of stupidity on these forums hasn’t changed one bit. Depressing

Only depressing thing is that you tie your self esteem to products and have no issues to criticize people for it and go down to toxic attitude of using personal foul language

I am not alone, 3 people had same impressions,on the contrary you are alone being over apologetic
Triggered as usual

Here, read the full comments before you post

Yeah, I have a horible feeling

Time will tell of course

walas1974 - 09 February 2017 10:00 AM

Same fear...

hope, fear, feeling, get it????
It means we have a hunch on trailer epic action montage

Total Posts: 387