• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Quiz Announcements

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Okay! I’ve just looked at the month - it’s shorter than I thought so I need to post on Friday!  Laughing

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

No pressure! (Bwa-ha-ha.) Sounds good.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i am in for any low hanging fruits Smile

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Chrissie’s quizzies!  Cool

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I hope people are still interested in my Playable Female Characters Quiz, which I will post in January. Ninety faces (not one of them used previously as my avatar). Some from obscure games of course, but lots of low-hanging fruit. So I wondered if it would be more enjoyable as a first-post quiz instead of PM-based. What do you think?

Total Posts: 1666

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Of course we are still interested in a quiz, Karlok! And I agree, “first to post” might me better choice. Wink

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i am in surely for this Femnist Quiz Tongue, esp low hanging ladies fruits

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Advie - 24 December 2016 10:20 AM

God.

So it’s going to be a PM-based quiz.

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Karlok - 24 December 2016 09:28 AM

I hope people are still interested in my Playable Female Characters Quiz, which I will post in January. Ninety faces (not one of them used previously as my avatar). Some from obscure games of course, but lots of low-hanging fruit. So I wondered if it would be more enjoyable as a first-post quiz instead of PM-based. What do you think?

I’m interested!  Thumbs Up I’ll join in with either a first-post quiz or a PM only one - I don’t mind myself (although do lean towards PM) but we haven’t had a first-post screenshot quiz for some time & there are members here that do prefer them so it’s up to you!  Smile

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

wrong thread

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Karlok - 24 December 2016 11:25 AM
Advie - 24 December 2016 10:20 AM

God.

So it’s going to be a PM-based quiz.

As if anyone cares

Total Posts: 5599

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I will be heading across the pond in January but will participate if I can.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

Definitely interested. I’d tend to prefer PM to first-post as it’s frustrating to join in and find all the answers I knew are already gone!

(of course you’ve probably already used all the ones I’d know as avatars…)

Some people (presumably very competitive people who are online all the time) evidently prefer first-post though - you could compromise and have a limited number of guesses per day or something?

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Phlebas - 30 December 2016 06:00 AM

you could compromise and have a limited number of guesses per day or something?

That’s the general approach to first-post quizzes where you often get 2-3 guesses per “round”. It’s all up to the quiz leader, though. Sometimes you only get 1 guess early on, sometimes up to 5, sometimes a round lasts a fixed amount of time, sometimes it’s “whenever the quiz leader says it is”, etc.

So check in early, check in often. Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

TimovieMan - 30 December 2016 08:36 AM

So check in early, check in often. Tongue

You’re back!  Smile  Lots of people were getting worried, you know.
Everything okay? It’s not like you to disappear without a word. Jackal told us you had computer problems, but two months is a long time.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top