• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanchrissieKeybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Quiz Announcements

Total Posts: 313

Joined 2014-07-01

PM

Anyone interested in a quiz?

I’m kind of bored and feel like making/doing something. I could make a screenshot quiz if you’d like…

Total Posts: 442

Joined 2006-06-14

PM

Sure!  I’m not usually great at them but they’re fun.

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

D - 08 July 2016 03:20 PM

I’m kind of bored and feel like making/doing something. I could make a screenshot quiz if you’d like…

Oh Hell Yeah!

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’m definitely up for one, D. Thumbs Up

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2014-07-01

PM

Okay. I came up with an idea and even have a terrible forced pun to go with it. It should be easier than my usual quizzes. That isn’t to say there won’t be some hard shots in it, just that the average scores will probably be higher than usual for my quizzes. Though I have to admit, I have failed in every attempt I’ve ever made to make an easier quiz so maybe I’m wrong. I seem to have difficulty understanding difficulty.

Anyway, I will probably post it in a few hours, it will be PM based and last until next Monday. There will be 50 shots.

See ya then!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

DarkEye - 08 July 2016 05:44 PM
D - 08 July 2016 03:20 PM

Oh Hell Yeah!

look what bastich dragged in Tongue

welcome back both of you.

am in, but i thought you could do better than Screenshot bastich Tongue, i really miss the kind -Riddle Me This! quiz-, it was fabulous!

but anyways do NOT bother yourself, now, only think about it if you can do a sequel to it later on.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Advie - 09 July 2016 10:02 AM

look what bastich dragged in Tongue

welcome back both of you.

Thanks, Advie but I didn’t go anywhere. Smile There just isn’t anything interesting for me lately in here although I had a lots of fun with reading some threads where people are arguing over some little (un)imortant details. Yum Keep ‘em coming guys!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

DarkEye - 09 July 2016 11:16 AM

I had a lots of fun with reading some threads where people are arguing over some little (un)important details. Yum Keep ‘em coming guys!

Naughty  Naughty

Joined 2014-07-01

PM

Advie - 09 July 2016 10:02 AM

i really miss the kind -Riddle Me This! quiz-, it was fabulous!

but anyways do NOT bother yourself, now, only think about it if you can do a sequel to it later on.

I’ll definitely consider doing another of those. It’s far more interesting to make quizzes like that than just simple trivia games like screenshot guessing. They tend to take a lot longer to make though.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

It’s time for the summer quiz folks! A small one this time, approximately 30 screenshots. (Still in development) Tongue

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Bring it on DarkEye!  Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Yay!  I can use the distraction. Smile

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

I usually don’t play unless I am sure of a picture or whatever, but, I sure like looking at the answers!  I am hoping you will amuse me again!  You have the best quizzes!

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

chrissie - 03 August 2016 02:32 PM

Bring it on DarkEye!  Thumbs Up

Lady Kestrel - 03 August 2016 05:22 PM

Yay!  I can use the distraction. Smile

Great! Ladies are always ready for action! Thumbs Up

mbday630 - 03 August 2016 06:22 PM

I usually don’t play unless I am sure of a picture or whatever, but, I sure like looking at the answers!  I am hoping you will amuse me again!  You have the best quizzes!

Thank you, mbday630! This one is slightly different but fun. Smile

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

It’s been a while since I’ve presented a quiz but I’ve got one in mind to post in a couple of weeks time (1st week of November if not before!) - just a boring straight-forward collection of screenshots & no gimmicks (unless I think of anything meanwhile!)  Laughing

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top