• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Gabrielrtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Quiz Announcements

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’d love a quiz right now Becky!  Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Post it tonight!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

I’m working on my next quiz right now, which is planned for January. That one is very time-consuming so it’s not the best time for me, but I’ll try to participate regardless of everything.

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Go ahead and post it, Becky!  I’ll be on a trip across the pond for part of January, DarkEye, but I’ll participate if I can.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Lady Kestrel - 10 December 2015 07:04 PM

Go ahead and post it, Becky!  I’ll be on a trip across the pond for part of January, DarkEye, but I’ll participate if I can.

No problem but I’ll postponed it for a while then. That will be a very special quiz. It will be made in your honour, Lady Kestrel as “thank you” for all your enormous efforts at those tournaments. I’ll need you to be 100%. Wink

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Well, after the positive responses I’d planned to go ahead and post the “Seeing Red” Quiz today. But I’m having trouble with ImageShack.

I can post any images that I uploaded previously. But for some reason, the images I uploaded in the past two days don’t show up in this forum when I try to post them. And of course what I’ve uploaded over the past two days are the Quiz images.

Usually on ImageShack, I upload only three or four images at a time—and yesterday I uploaded eleven images all at once. I don’t know if that caused the problem. But now I can’t even upload a single new image and get the link to work in the forum.

Pan

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Becky - 11 December 2015 10:36 AM

ImageShack

That still exists?!? I thought it had stopped working years ago.

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Becky, use imgur.com. Reliable. Imageshack is worthless.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

All I know about Image Shack after using them for a number of years is that you now have to pay!!!!! Any images that you ever posted when they were free are no longer available hence some of my pics from AGSotD have disappeared which I’ll try to rectify sometime when I have the time.  Smile

Hope you can sort it out Becky! Otherwise try Imgur!  Smile

EDIT: Just saw your post Karlok - great minds think alike!  Laughing

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I have a paid ImageShack subscription, so that isn’t a factor here.

Looks like I’ll be checking out Imgur.

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Hey, I like Imgur!

The Seeing Red Quiz is posted here.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Another big quiz is ready and will be posted on wednesday, 20.1.
You will have 3 puzzles to solve. Quiz will run 14 days but extending is still possible.
Screenshots are relatively small so maybe you’ll need some of the following equipment: Spectacles, magnifying glass, binoculars, telescope, microscope… Grin
Please make sure that your speakers are working!
Come & Have some Fun!

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

It sounds like I’ll need plenty of equipment.  Smile I’m looking forward to it.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’m looking forward to your quiz DarkEye - thanks for the warning as it gives me time to visit ‘Spec Savers’ & check out some higher vision equipment!  Laughing

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

Speakers? Uh-oh…

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top