• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

General Gaming News Thread

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Platinum gods! Square redeemed

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Still a disaster,

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=183387029&postcount=1

Well you are not missing much. Save your $$$.

Driveclub Bikes was a nice surprise , i have a soft spot for bikes, so win win.

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

wilco - 29 October 2015 06:22 AM
SoccerDude28 - 29 October 2015 04:19 AM
Tad - 28 October 2015 03:27 AM

Every time I see No man’s sky, I get less and less interested in it. It doesn’t seem to have much variety in such a big universe.

I agree, to me it seems like tons of beautiful empty space with little exciting stuff to do.

I think the problem is that we’ve been seen the game too many times showing up in all conferences for the last 2 years. The premise is still the same since the beginning.

Yeah, but they’re also showing a lot of similar stuff over and over which hasn’t helped. It’s not completely their fault mind, as they lost some data from the game during a flood, but at the moment, I’m just not seeing much variation from it.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Outlast 2 teaser is out.Coming 2016.

Super Hyped

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Will we ever get to play Alan Wake 2?
Sam Lake : “YES”

The world needs more Alan wake.

Also, Fromsoftware might be in charge for Sony’s exclusive JRPG.

Been playing CoD:Blops3, its been so many years, but finally got around to get some decent CoD after annually mundane stuff, Shadows of Evil is great, hoping there will be more cutscenes and story, great cast.
New free running gameplay bits in Main campaign are also nice addition, like Titanfall but more mobility and maneuvers.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Is it renamed Quantum Break? Smile

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

nomadsoul - 04 November 2015 04:35 PM

Been playing CoD:Blops3, its been so many years, but finally got around to get some decent CoD after annually mundane stuff, Shadows of Evil is great, hoping there will be more cutscenes and story, great cast.
New free running gameplay bits in Main campaign are also nice addition, like Titanfall but more mobility and maneuvers.

What happened to the Level5 developed JRPG for PS4? Is it cancelled?

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SoccerDude28 - 05 November 2015 02:14 AM
nomadsoul - 04 November 2015 04:35 PM

What happened to the Level5 developed JRPG for PS4? Is it cancelled?

Thats separate, still being developed.
I really liked Whiteknight series, i hope new one is like that and Darkcloud Wink

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Fallout 4 launch trailer

I hope it’s not too buggy at launch

@nomad

You’re making me want to pick up BlackOp3! I have not played a CoD since the first Modern Warfare…

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

It’s probably worth a look now Wilco. They’re a lot like the sports games really. They pump them out every year with little changes, but, if you wait 3/4 years, there’s a big enough difference to warrant a look.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

The amount of content they seem to have managed to put in the game also seems very good. That zombie mode/campaign might be cool. Greenmangaming also has a very attractive pre-order deal (I don’t understand how they get these prices…) that is making it hard to resist…

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 05 November 2015 04:42 PM

The amount of content they seem to have managed to put in the game also seems very good. That zombie mode/campaign might be cool. Greenmangaming also has a very attractive pre-order deal (I don’t understand how they get these prices…) that is making it hard to resist…

So Shadows of Evil is not campaign but waves after waves in Noir setting, its l4d with better level design and style, not bad if you have PSN+, i dont have it and alone getting my ass kicked.
Campaign is nice surprise, with Snatchers/DeusEx/Skynet feel more than CoD, it only retains CoD cheesiness so good for a change. Also female leads are plus.

Reviews report another Walker based campaign after the futuristic one so yeah you will get
plenty of shooting content and more with multiplayer.
Its my first CoD after world at War too.
Missing them all in between actually worth it :p

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Transformers:Devastation

- Kenji Saito is on hat trick after MGR and this, infact after Bayo2 and Nier2, i think
Platinum wont even need Kamiya Tongue
- Top tier Music, 80s guitar riffs to the max.
- MotorMaster, Shockwave, Soundwave,Blitzwing,Starscream,Grimlock etc the cast is amazing and all boss fights were challenging and dope, which came as a surprise, Platinum gave amazing movesets to all the bosses.
- Loot, synthesize weapons, lvlup your stats, build stats augmentations etc lots of RPG stuff.
- Nostalgia overdose, voice actors reprising their roles from the original show, including Peter Cullen (Optimus Prime), Dan Gilvezan (Bumblebee), Michael Bell (Sideswipe and Scrapper), Gregg Berger (Grimlock and Long Haul), and Frank Welker (Megatron and Soundwave).
- Original music composed by Vince DiCola (the composer of The Transformers: The Movie) and Kenny Meriedeth
- Great 80s cartoon story.

As a budget title the amount of arcadey gameplay yet depth took me by surprise, i was expecting fun ride above korra , but overall package is tons of fun to play , even more so than MGR. Platinum is blessing , best company, with their upcoming lineup and what they have made, i hope they survive this industry for more years and glad they got severed from Capcom.

10/10

Here are my vids to give a taste of combat intensity, skills, combos on Normal and the badass music, fireup your speakers.

Comeback from 1% health

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ceswi_transformers-devastation-comeback_videogames

One of the boss fights

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3coyle_transformers-devastation-grimlock-vs-blitzwing_videogames

Will post 2 more amazing bossfights later.
Platinum should now make Turtlesgame, like this Smile

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I don’t really care about Smash Bros but the reveal that Cloud from FF7 is going to be a character in it is amazing:

The whole trailer is delicious Smile

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 12 November 2015 05:58 PM

I don’t really care about Smash Bros but the reveal that Cloud from FF7 is going to be a character in it is amazing:

The whole trailer is delicious Smile

More importantly,

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top