• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

General Gaming News Thread

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

I am finally sub to PSN , free discounts and AAA games in Aug are too good to pass
Besides Destiny2 multi and TF2 new Multi modes , it will cover up one year sub easily

wilco how is Freedomcry, good naval combat?

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 31 July 2017 07:55 AM

wilco how is Freedomcry, good naval combat?

Never played much of it but should be the same as AC4 in a smaller map

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Gonna pull 180 here, Lawbreakers got more polish, maps and optimization in last 2 days after rough launch
And its god damn amazing, put 10 hours into it and its by far best competitive multi game for me, totally legit Unreal followup and better than Titanfall and overwatch in feel and adrenaline

CliffyB is no hack

10/10

However it will live and die on users, its free and too many people but at 30$ i dont know how many will cave in, too bad he doesnt have Blizzard tag
Mechanically its better than OW

Takes time to sink in your teeth in classes and get use to them, once you have right lagfree match with right team and right class, its a kick ass rush

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Unsung Story, the 660K kickstarter which is already 2 years late is changing devs:

http://kotaku.com/three-years-after-raising-660-000-on-kickstarter-unsu-1797446508

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

SoccerDude28 - 02 August 2017 02:04 AM

Unsung Story, the 660K kickstarter which is already 2 years late is changing devs:

http://kotaku.com/three-years-after-raising-660-000-on-kickstarter-unsu-1797446508

That’s a new one, kind of crazy a new dev picking up the game, starting from scratch and fullfilling the kickstarter rewards?!?
All the money is probably long gone

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

wilco - 02 August 2017 03:54 PM

That’s a new one, kind of crazy a new dev picking up the game, starting from scratch and fullfilling the kickstarter rewards?!?
All the money is probably long gone

I think there should be a clause in kickstarter to hold devs accountable if they don’t deliver what they promised on time.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Been playing some Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds to see what all the fuss is all about (6 million players on Steam or something). Been burned before on these early access Steam games that go nowhere and are a lot of work to get into (Dayz, Rust, ARK, etc) I was a bit reluctant. But I was happily surprised and totally get the hook.
Unlike a lot of shooters now, it’s not team based with multiple characters with lots of powers where you have to learn a lot and depend on good teamwork.
This is pretty raw, 100 players on a big map, every one for himself, start with nothing and work with what’s available. Learning curve is pretty easy, then you can play a more offensive or defensive and game is extremely tense, got to 2 player once and was sweating… the Battle Royale mechanic works great.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Need this craziness in my veins, localization wait gonna be hard

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 03 August 2017 11:18 AM

Lol! needs to happen

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 03 August 2017 11:48 AM
nomadsoul - 03 August 2017 11:18 AM

Lol! needs to happen

Granzella was nver known for grafix but man they got good engine down with all the destruction and big models

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

wilco - 03 August 2017 06:23 AM

Been playing some Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds to see what all the fuss is all about (6 million players on Steam or something). Been burned before on these early access Steam games that go nowhere and are a lot of work to get into (Dayz, Rust, ARK, etc) I was a bit reluctant. But I was happily surprised and totally get the hook.
Unlike a lot of shooters now, it’s not team based with multiple characters with lots of powers where you have to learn a lot and depend on good teamwork.
This is pretty raw, 100 players on a big map, every one for himself, start with nothing and work with what’s available. Learning curve is pretty easy, then you can play a more offensive or defensive and game is extremely tense, got to 2 player once and was sweating… the Battle Royale mechanic works great.

This is the number one game on Steam right now. Is it worth all the hype?

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

SoccerDude28 - 03 August 2017 04:22 PM

This is the number one game on Steam right now. Is it worth all the hype?

Since it’s only one (very big) map so far without any hint of story I would say it’s not really worth $30 but I can definitely see the appeal of this well done multiplayer mode - multiplayer online battle royale

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

So Lawbreakers was dope and now tried Dreadnought which is really fresh concept and also dope af, multiplayer games with effort (DN open beta is up on PSN btw, must play)

Talking about Multi

Hunt looks like what l4d3 should have been
Liking the take on Multi
EvolvexL4DxEvilwithin
New dev diary

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 05 August 2017 11:38 PM

Wilco your beloved IP sequel

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2017/08/05/dragon-quest-builders-2-announced-watch-first-gameplay-footage/

Great! And the chances of coming to the west are pretty good with DQ11 release announced recently and the first DQBuilders performing well here

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top