• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Anything Goes.

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Thank you everybody Smile It’s certainly a relief not to rely on unemployment benefits anymore (plus it felt a little bad anyways since I wasn’t really actively looking for a job anymore)

tsa - 22 September 2015 12:44 PM

I liked my student days but I liked the life I had after that more. To finally earn your won money and be totally responsible for your own actions, being valued by colleagues and the freedom you have to live your own life are great.

And my congratulations UPsie! What will you do with the grand?

Oh, it’s just a living grant. I’ll pay the rent, buy food and stuff like that. It’s big enough that I’ll have money over of course but I dunno what I’ll do with it Grin

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Why, buy adventure games of course!

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Anybody watching the Super Blood Moon tonight? I am. No clouds (yet).

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Karlok - 27 September 2015 04:56 PM

Anybody watching the Super Blood Moon tonight? I am. No clouds (yet).

Sadly I have work tomorrow, but should one of the kids wake me between 4 and 5.30 (which is a real possibility), I won’t be able to resist gazing at the moon for a while…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Nothing to see here, cloudy and foggy all night

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Damn it, clouds! 

Off to bed.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

No clouds here. But unfortunately I can’t exactly go trekking outside now. But so far I’ve had a view from my balcony. Will lose the sight eventually when the moon goes lower. But it’s almost all red now.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

We had some clouds here in Enschede, but I could see it fine. It was red! I didn’t take any pictures though, although I now have the perfect lens system for it (600 mm!). I needed the sleep I’d miss setting up the whole thing in the garden and taking pics.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I did see the red supermoon after all. No clouds, nice clear sky. Smile

Total Posts: 600

Joined 2011-06-07

PM

Damn, why do I always learn about these events once they are passed?  Wink

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I was up at 4.20 am (thank you, Lenny Shifty Eyed), so I got to see the super blood moon. Colour was dark orange/brown for me.
Got a lot more sense of depth out of the moon this way, like I was watching an actual sphere instead of the yellow disc it normally looks like.

The sky was as clear as could be, a lovely night sky.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

I also saw it, though only for a few minutes before going back to bed.
Not a single cloud the whole night.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

subbi - 28 September 2015 06:26 AM

Damn, why do I always learn about these events once they are passed?  Wink

Yes, why? Newspapers and tv, in particular the many weathermen and women, have been announcing the event for days.

Total Posts: 600

Joined 2011-06-07

PM

Yes, indeed. I must confess that I haven’t followed the news very closely lately.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Ok, adventure gamers something strange happened to me today and since you like puzzles you might help me solve this one:

I live in a condo with 18 apartments. There is a common area for garages and each apartment has a closed garage. Today when I got back from work and opened the garage I see 4 chairs and a table sitting inside my garage out of nowhere. I have no idea who, how and why someone placed them there… Nobody else has the key to my garage. There are other stuff in the garage (my stuff, mostly boxes with old games and cds) but nothing was touched.

So, this is the mystery, what the hell is happening?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top