• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Sefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Match that screen!

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

So easy:

Next:

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Diego—I thought it would be difficult to match that screen. How many giant rats (or miniature protagonists) are there in adventure games?

Your screenshot reminded me of Reah or Schizm in terms of style, but I couldn’t find a screenshot from either game with a similar balcony over the sea. Here’s a matching screen from Dream Chronicles: The Eternal Maze (a casual adventure)—it doesn’t have a balcony, but the color palette is similar and the wooden railing is similar to that on a balcony.

Next:

Total Posts: 2991

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Guybrush’s body stance reminds me of something that comes back from the dead…

For the next one, a summoning ritual from Disc.

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Sefir—nice match!

Here’s a scene from Dreamfall that reminded me of the wisemen all sitting in a circle.

Next from Moebius:

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade:

From the same game:

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Becky’s screen reminded me of Lost Horizon.

As for Indy, that’s too easy Tongue:

Next: (blatantly stolen from AGSOTD)

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

NEXT!:

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I did try to find a match for this screenshot:

The checkerboard hills reminded me of Alice in Wonderland for some reason, but I couldn’t find a matching screen from an Alice adventure. So I finally stumbled across this screenshot from Legend of Kyrandia 3: Malcolm’s Revenge, which is somewhat similar.

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

For The Whispered World conversation with the rocks:

I looked for other sentient stones that could hold a conversation. I thought the gargoyle from A Vampyre Story qualified—plus there was also a bridge in view.

To match—a scene from RealMyst Masterpiece Edition.

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2013-03-08

PM

That somehow reminds me of Lighthouse.

Hers’s another one to match:

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

A tree with a face! Can I go a bit wild and post more than one?

From Drawn: The Painted Tower:

From Broken Age

Next to match from Strong Bad’s Cool Game for Attractive People:

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Sam & Max Season One: Reality 2.0—a semi-sentient video game arcade machine.

Next to match from Timelapse:

Total Posts: 313

Joined 2014-07-01

PM

This is from Ark of Time:

And the next to match is this shot from TKKG 4:

Total Posts: 5599

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

This one is from Dragonsphere:

Try matching this one from Frasse and the Peas of Kedjik:

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

It’s not perfect, but that little thingie and a big fella reminds me of:

Next:

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top