• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Name that Inventory!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Day of the Tentacle!

Unless that’s not disappearing ink… Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

lighter
file
scissors
can opener
pencil
beef jerky

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

If the beef jerky is used on piranha at the beginning of the game, then it’s Flight of the Amazon queen Laughing

I am baaaaaaaack!

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

The beef jerky was the only give-away amongst those very common AG inventory items… Smile

FotAQ it is!

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

ok, next!

I am baaaaaaaack!

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

That’s probably not it, but I’m playing BS3 now, and there’s a lipstick there that I’m still to find a use for, so… BS3? Grin

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5599

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’m going to guess Runaway: A Road Adventure.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

@ Diego
Nice try , but not this time…
Have fun with BS3! Wink
As for Nico’s lipstick , it’s only used as an Easter Egg.

@ Lady K
YEEEEESSSSS! Runaway 1 it is!
I wanted to make it look like it was a girl’s inventory, but you got me! Laughing

Those are some of Brian’s inventory items when he is in Arizona.

I am baaaaaaaack!

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

While (almost) on the subject: I’m one of the few people on here who actually likes Pendulo’s games (even though they treated me somewhat rudely during their fundraiser when I expressed frustration over their lack of involvement in their own project after I’d spent loads of hours of my spare time lobbying for their campaign). Does anyone happen to have any inside info about what’s going on with them these days? They failed their crowdfunding campaign rather miserably and since then (since Day One of the campaign actually) it’s been dead silent from them. They won the game of the year award in Spain in 2012 for Yesterday, so I figured it unlikely that a failed crowdfunder would be the end of them. Anyone know if they’ve got anything new in the works?

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I can’t help you with any info, Dag.

This is an actual item from the game:

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Here’s another:

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

Sorry guys , but I can’t help myself! Crazy
The first item reminds me of Arcadia and maps.
The second, reminds me of the one April takes from the plant in the hallway right after she gets out of her room at the Border house.

@ Dag
I don’t know anything new about Pendulo either. I also love Runaway A road adventure. It’s my favorite of all their games. Smile

I am baaaaaaaack!

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

kate me - 15 December 2013 11:16 AM

Sorry guys , but I can’t help myself! Crazy
The first item reminds me of Arcadia and maps.
The second, reminds me of the one April takes from the plant in the hallway right after she gets out of her room at the Border house.

That explains why they looked familiar…

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

The Longest Journey it is, Kate Me!  Thumbs Up  My next two pics would have been candy and a blue push pin.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top