• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CaliMonkwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Name that Inventory!

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

I Heart Eyes TLJ !

Ok ...since I already made one earlier, if someone has some items ready and want to post, do it! Smile

I am baaaaaaaack!

Total Posts: 313

Joined 2014-07-01

PM

I’m trying to resurrect some of these threads so I’ll go.

These are the actual inventory items from the game:

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

King’s Quest VII: The Princeless Bride ?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 313

Joined 2014-07-01

PM

TimovieMan - 05 July 2014 04:25 PM

King’s Quest VII: The Princeless Bride ?

Absolutely. Your turn.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Here’s one with not-your-average-food-and-beverage:

- Flatbread

- Absinthe

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Lost Horizon Smile

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Correct. And it only took 9 months! Cool

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

How about this:

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Ah so at this game you need 1.A dark room to develop this photo, 2.A Jerk Clerk to hand to this Map and 3.Key of your room, and 4.A letter from a friend at USA. 5.A butter Knife from the reception table, and 6.A burnt pages of a Diary hidden behind some frame ...etc .. so it is Black Mirror 2, it is! Right? right? , i hope i am right!  Crazy

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Hehe, good detective work, Mr. Poirot! Your turn! Wink

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Sushi in a **** Bowl - Egg - Bread Crumbs

Man am i hungry or what?

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Wasn’t Zak McKracken’s goldfish named ‘Sushi’? (The one you can take out of his fish bowl, put in the sink and then through the waste disposal Tongue). And you had to put bread through that same disposal to get crumbs. Don’t remember the egg, though.

Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

you are correct right, Tim!
The Egg is taken at the very start from the fridge, btw

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2008-04-17

PM

I think I’ll give this one a try!  Here are some inventory items from this game:

A foreign-language newspaper
A videotape
A keyring
A brooch

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Hey! It was my turn!!! Pan

Anyway, Apollo Justice?

There was a Borginian news paper article, a brooch, a key ring and a video tape in that case with the Gavinners’ concert and that cocoon smuggling ring, IIRC.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top