• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

skeeter_93

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Name that Inventory!

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

For a very long time that was the best adventure I’d ever played.

It’s your turn again Timovieman!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

tsa - 15 April 2015 10:40 AM

For a very long time that was the best adventure I’d ever played.

Mine as well. In fact, Curse of Monkey Island is still the only one that surpassed it in my book…

Next:

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

What is that first thing?

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

tsa - 15 April 2015 11:59 PM

What is that first thing?

A metal post.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Oh, so that must be the bad Indiana Jones adventure now (Last Crusade).

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

^
Was about to post that until I got an Error: Unable to post your submission message. =S

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Origami - 16 April 2015 03:24 PM

^
Was about to post that until I got an Error: Unable to post your submission message. =S

Tsa had that as well. It usually means you posted something that was already posted earlier with the exact same wording, so the forum engine treats it as ‘spam’. You can usually circumvent the error by posting a single letter and then editing your message. Or changing your wording. But the former method gives the best results, imo.

Kurufinwe - 16 April 2015 03:23 PM

Oh, so that must be the bad Indiana Jones adventure now (Last Crusade).

Natch. Cool

Although I wouldn’t consider it ‘bad’ per se…

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Oh, maybe my answer was too short then. Is it BS 1?

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

tsa - 16 April 2015 03:41 PM

Oh, maybe my answer was too short then. Is it BS 1?

No, it’s Indy and the Last Crusade, Kurufinwe got it right.

‘Natch’ is short for ‘naturally’. Wink

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

And here’s the new one:

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Just checking, is that second thing carbon paper? And that third, is that cheese? Or is that isolation foam???

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Yes, yes, no.

Total Posts: 5599

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I thought the blue paper was tissue, and the yellow stuff looked like a sponge at first glance. Smile

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Dagger Of Amon Ra

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

That’s correct.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top