• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

QUIZ: Play that Funky Music! ENDED!

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

diego - 26 January 2013 12:39 PM
chrissie - 26 January 2013 12:30 PM

I’m off to a party soon!

Don’t forget to take photos of the band. Grin

I had a great time diego - there were a few bands but the venue was packed! As I was a good 6” shorter than everyone else & forgot to take my periscope I only managed to take one pic:

This band has been around for donkey’s years (as some of the party goers have) & I think it’s starting to show - well, you can probably see that!

I went back through the answers & didn’t come across any crazy guesses that are really worth mentioning - nearly all were thought about & educated! 

SweetDalilah - 27 January 2013 06:19 AM

Would anyone want to name the most hated screens in the quiz (screens they searched for over and over but came up with nothing?)

Mine are 9. (The Legend of Crystal Valley) and 92. (The Journeyman Project 3)
I searched through all the history games I could think of to no avail

I’m sorry about no 58 from NiBiRu - yes, it was blurry - I tried to brighten it up in a photoshop program but got nowhere!

Great thought SweetDalilah - what were the worse pics for you!

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

chrissie - 27 January 2013 12:17 PM

As I was a good 6” shorter than everyone else & forgot to take my periscope I only managed to take one pic

Well, that’s one helluva band! (literally) Which reminds me - you missed one more epic band. If you don’t want to be spoiled about the pulled off Limbo of the Lost ending, don’t watch, otherwise - go here. Grin

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

diego - 27 January 2013 12:56 PM

Well, that’s one helluva band! (literally) Which reminds me - you missed one more epic band. If you don’t want to be spoiled about the pulled off Limbo of the Lost ending, don’t watch, otherwise - go here. Grin

I got Limbo of the Lost & played it through before all the plagiarism accusations started turning up! I just don’t remember anything from the ending on your link - I’m sure I had a different ending?

Total Posts: 183

Joined 2008-03-28

PM

My first guess for 66 was The Watchmaker because I thought the man in the 3rd picture here http://www.adventure-archiv.com/w/wmscreenshots4.htm was that pianist.  Meh

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top