• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Sefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Looking for game

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2012-06-12

PM

I’m trying to remember the title of an FMV Adventure game I played back in the later 90’s.  I can remember renting it from my local Micro Games, and I “thought” it was made by Access Software… could have sworn but I could be totally off.  Anyways, it was a FMV game that took place in a small town in one of the desert states, I think it may have been New Mexico, or Arizona. Also it was a murder mystery type game and I can remember beating it in less than a few hours, it was so short infact, I can remember complaining and recieved another rental.  From what I can remember there were a bunch of peoples homes you just went around too asking questions etc… the biggest thing I remember though was it taking place in one of the desert states, and it was a small town. I know I haven’t given much to go on but if anyone has any idea thanks in advance!!

Total Posts: 98

Joined 2004-02-16

PM

One of the Santa Fe Mysteries (Sacred Ground or Elk Moon Murder) perhaps? Activision, not Access, but they are murder mystery games, have FMV and take place in a small town in New Mexico.

Madre de Dios, es el Pollo Diablo!

Total Posts: 172

Joined 2011-06-03

PM

Amazon - Guardians of Eden by Access Software:

http://www.mobygames.com/game/amazon-guardians-of-eden

Total Posts: 4257

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

It could be Harvester, but I guess you would rather remember it for its gory scenes, not for the small town setting.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 406

Joined 2006-04-21

PM

I agree with PolloDiablo, sounds like the Santa Fe games… I got one for 10 bucks many many years ago.

The real problem with reality is the lack of background music.

Knightette of the Order of the Caption

Music is what feelings sound like…

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

Those Santa Fe games were short. I only played the first one but I couldn’t believe I’d finished it, it was so quick and unexpected.

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2012-06-12

PM

Sante Fe Mysteries!! Thanks so much! Been trying to remember for a few years now I should have posted sooner, thanks again all.

Total Posts: 177

Joined 2006-03-28

PM

I have played Elk Moon Murder and actually remember enjoying it. I didn’t realize there was another game by the same people that was similar.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top