• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CaliMonkCarles

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Community Playthrough #56: Unforeseen Incidents

Total Posts: 5804

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

nothing to report

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

diego - 18 November 2019 01:20 PM
chrissie - 18 November 2019 12:45 PM

Btw diego, I’m delighted but so surprised you got the game working!  Thumbs Up Would that be another unforeseen incident I wonder?  Laughing

Oh, yeah - I solved so many puzzles until I got it working (literally, until 4AM in the morning) that once I got the game going I was fed up with puzzles! Yum (just kidding) There’s another “interesting” thing - in order to play the game, I have to switch between systems (basically, restart the computer), so when I’m into the game, I tend to play it in large chunks before I restart the computer once again. Which is good, as I dedicate more attention to a game.

I don’t understand all the tech stuff Laughing

Total Posts: 5553

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’m just starting this section now.  I’ll post when I’m done.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 86

Joined 2013-03-10

PM

Sorry for holding you up.I have finished the intro and reached the stopping point

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

You weren’t holding anyone up at all mo54 - we were racing ahead but glad you made it!  Thumbs Up

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I just finished the section.  I like the voice acting so far, especially the professor, and the art style is simple but very pleasing.  I’m looking forward to continuing.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I think we’ve all caught up now.

We’ve got to the beginning of Chapter 1 so just carry until you get to a hacking puzzle after the beginning of Chapter 2 & stop before solving! There’s a lot to do & it can take you up to 3+ hours.

There’s people to meet, places to visit & puzzles to solve - please post your favourites & or experiences of the game so far in spoiler tags please.

You have until next Sunday 9.00 pm CET - we can proceed earlier if everyone’s there otherwise let me know if you need more time!
  Smile

Play until you get to the hacking puzzle at the beginning of Chapter 2.

Total Posts: 6577

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I remember now - the main guy sounds like Dominic Armato in Monkey Island. If I didn’t know he wasn’t Dominic Armato (and I don’t) I could have been fooled he is Dominic Armato.

I’m in a hotel now. The plot thickens - I got me some inventory stuff.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’ve collected all kinds of unusual, but so far mostly useful, items and am currently digging through piles of antiquated junk to find more.  I met quite a few quirky characters along the way, although one person I need to find is suspiciously absent.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i just started but i will reach the start of the 2nd chapter easily to catch up with you guys on the next stop/point.

it is amazing how one can forget a game that easily, when just played it a year ago, but all for the good, and enjoyment.

i love the start of the game where Harper gives his back story from watching photos on the walls, simple quotes can gives much imagination; he was raised by a step-father, his mother died of illness, and how clumsy and annoying as child he was, and all those big dreams that never come true, great writing.

Total Posts: 7420

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

deleted

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I have reached the start of the 2nd chapter so I will stop here. So far, the artwork is unique and a joy to look at. Also the characters have a quirky charm to them I find appealing. I’ll comment more on the story later, but one last thing, I really injoyed the introduction, it set the stage well.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 6577

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

What’s the frequency, Kenneth?

I should warn anyone who dabbles with the radio puzzle that in my case, I had a lot of trouble in setting the correct AM frequency, because the right spot was off compared to the number on the note - the number said something like 900 MHz, while the right spot was closer to 800

I finished the first chapter. Apart from the radio puzzle, finding the cable for the TV, because I totally missed that hotspot and cutting the poster insignia with a scissors, because I disregarded it after I clicked on it several times, and thought the logo should be found elsewhere I had no bigger troubles. The writing is good, the game does not hand-hold you and the atmosphere is right there. Pleasant surprise, this game is. I hated how slowly Harper walks in the radioactive suit, though. Angry

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 86

Joined 2013-03-10

PM

I have reached the start of chapter 2.I can’t say I am a fan of QTE s that came at the end of chapter one but thankfully it wasn’t too difficult to do.

Total Posts: 7420

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

deleted

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top