• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissiewalas74zobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Where is my mind?

- “You should burn those paintings, they’ll burn hotter and longer than the junk you’re burning now…”

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

chrissie - 05 December 2017 01:54 PM

Lancelot robbed of his armour & in dire need of a pint finally found a place which didn’t have the criteria of “Smart Dress Only”, “No Bare Chests” etc but in his present attire decided it might be prudent to down his drink quickly & run!

I’m not sure that isn’t exactly what’s happening in the game Smile

Total Posts: 1785

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Oi! Monocle face!
This isn’t what I meant when I asked for a demonstration of “Do Do Do The Funky Chicken!”

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Phlebas - 06 December 2017 04:47 AM
chrissie - 05 December 2017 01:54 PM

Lancelot robbed of his armour & in dire need of a pint finally found a place which didn’t have the criteria of “Smart Dress Only”, “No Bare Chests” etc but in his present attire decided it might be prudent to down his drink quickly & run!

I’m not sure that isn’t exactly what’s happening in the game Smile

Possibly!  Laughing I just looked at the pic not knowing any details & that’s what sprang to mind!

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

He now hated his best friend Simon after being persuaded to go to New Zealand for his ‘Stag Do’ & finding himself abandoned in a seedy hotel room with no shirt & a tattoo of Australia on his chest.

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Well bartender, she hasn’t even finished her first drink and already she has passed out in mid conversation 3 times. I thought narcos were supposed to be… well, you know. *wink* *wink*

Ummm sir, I think you mean nymphos.

Read my lips: NO NEW TAXES!

Excuse me sir, but are you by any chance selling that fine leather jacket?

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Sir Beardalot - 06 December 2017 10:58 PM

Read my lips: NO NEW TAXES!

Brilliant!!! Grin Thumbs Up

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Do NOT drink and joust!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Oh, crap, the eye just fell out into my hand. I don’t think he will approach me if he finds out I’m the Terminator.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

The controversial art critic made sure everyone knows what he thinks of Picasso portraits.

Total Posts: 1666

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

I have some corn leftovers from “chicken puzzle” mate. Here, take it and make a popcorn! I guarantee you’ll make more money with it than with that hodgepodge over there.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Tying nipple to a wardrobe, and then waiting for it to travel to another dimension is all the rage with young people now.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

All right! I’m going to sit at home and ogle the ladies in the Victoria’s Secret catalog…
Sears catalog.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

“Excuse me, am I in the right location for the Ziggy Stardust album cover shoot?”

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Bar patron: What’s the matter with her?
Barman: She had this mad idea of presenting a caption contest & doesn’t know who to pick for the winners but she’ll get there in the next couple of days!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top