• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Keybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Walking Dead - Season 2

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Trailer for the next episode has been released. 

TheWalkingDead S2 Ep4 release dates:
7/22 - PC/Mac worldwide, PlayStation 3 & Vita Nth Am
7/23 - Xbox 360 worldwide, PlayStationEU 
7/24 - iOS

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Cool. I guess this means the season will end Aug/Sept. Tales from Borderlands will probably arrive in Sept/Oct I think.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

I guess so. Interestingly, we’ve heard little about GoT. Perhaps they’re taking more time on each project and not releasing them every other month?

Hopefully that is the case. 1 episode every other month is too much of gap to me.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

The reveal trailer for GoT said 2014 but since they showed nothing (and might be needing an upgrade on the engine) I guess I will only show up next year, maybe around the next season of the tv show. Unless there is a gameplay reveal on gamescom.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Hmm…just a thought,

Do you think we’ll be left with a choice that must be answered? To join Kenny or Luke? It has been asked, but now they’re out of Carver’s hands they could go their separate ways…

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Tad - 18 July 2014 11:44 AM

Hmm…just a thought,

Do you think we’ll be left with a choice that must be answered? To join Kenny or Luke? It has been asked, but now they’re out of Carver’s hands they could go their separate ways…

I haven’t seen the trailer, I have no idea where they’re going with the next 2 episodes. Carver segment kind of felt like an end of a season, so I can’t really tell what they are going to do now, but Luke or Kenny seems like a conflict brewing since the “where to sit at table” choice Smile

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

That’s exactly what I was thinking too. I get the feeling it might be a much bigger decision next time.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

I’m guessing it will be released at 6pm here in the uk (in 15 minutes time). The reviews have this as the best in the season and be prepared for some tough choices.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Tad - 22 July 2014 12:45 PM

I’m guessing it will be released at 6pm here in the uk (in 15 minutes time). The reviews have this as the best in the season and be prepared for some tough choices.

Out on TTG store. Smile
Posting soonish with impressions.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Cool. Just downloading it. Now, to play the waiting game…

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Wooaaaahhhh at the cliffhanger ending Gasp

The endgame was forced, they should have surrendered but intense Drama.

Also this episode had more control and Exploration.

Glad they got rid of her, she was bugging me since the beginning.
But atleast she served the reason for intense Screenplay at the end.

And btw, I am liking Jane , hope she comes back.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Well…that was a kick in the crotch. Superbly done and some tough choices with a cliffhanger that could end horribly.

Didn’t think I could save Sarah on the deck, Rebecca died on the road and I didn’t steal the bag of supplies. You?

Having gone back and tried, it seems you can’t save Sarah either way. Jane will try, but no luck. The illusion of choice is pretty strong in this episode. 

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Tad - 22 July 2014 03:38 PM

Well…that was a kick in the crotch. Superbly done and some tough choices with a cliffhanger that could end horribly.

Didn’t think I could save Sarah on the deck, Rebecca died on the road and I didn’t steal the bag of supplies. You?

Having gone back and tried, it seems you can’t save Sarah either way. Jane will try, but no luck. The illusion of choice is pretty strong in this episode. 

Nah Alvo Med Bag choice doesn’t change a thing either since his Russian gang
are hellbent on killing us anyway.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I don’t know, there’s such thing like overdoing it and Telltale seems so determined in making things go from bad to worse that I’m just not feeling it anymore. I don’t think I care who lives or dies at this point.Final encounter with the russians was ridiculous in my opinion. and Kenny character just goes around in circles…

Still, some parts, favourite parts of the episode was Jane, slapping Sarah and the the med bag choice that I chose to leave it, remembering Lees teachings from the first season.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

That’s kinda the problem I have with The Walking dead and why I feel unless the world starts seeing a light at the end of the tunnel (a cure or something), the series is pretty much doomed to repeat it self in different circumstances. Eventually, you’ll just stop caring.

As for this episode, there are problems, but overall I think Jane and Kenny made it.

Kenny - is done. He’s mentally given up and we saw that when he was so quick to just attack the zombie horde on his own. The only thing keeping him alive now is Rebecca’s baby.

Sarah was an example of Jane’s story about her sister. She just couldn’t mentally cope in this world sadly. The execution of Nick and Sarah’s death felt a bit off, but that’s my only complaint with it.

My only other complaint would be with Arvo. What was he doing in the first place? Was he just hiding the med bag? Seemed to lack context.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top